Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am going to KC!!

Hail26

I live and work in the Nightclub industry in Las Vegas. One of my clients (and friends) is The Chiefs Larry Johnson. I called him up and got some tix to the game. I am flying out EARLY Sunday morning. The seats are great. I will be wearing my white Portis Jersey in the sea of KC Red.

Go Skins! (sorry, LJ!)

I live and work in the Nightclub industry in Las Vegas. One of my clients (and friends) is The Chiefs Larry Johnson. I called him up and got some tix to the game. I am flying out EARLY Sunday morning. The seats are great. I will be wearing my white Portis Jersey in the sea of KC Red.

Go Skins! (sorry, LJ!)

you must know Smoot

:ladiesman

:laugh: set up to brag

shame shame

It's not really bragging, it's really a lot of work. Wait until you get run over one day, it will happen. The sideline is cool, especially if you know people.

One time I was rellagated to the press box, we scored a touchdown, I jumped up and yelled, not cool. Everyone turned around and looked at me as though I was an idiot. But heh I bleed Burgandy and Gold. :eaglesuck

One time I was rellagated to the press box, we scored a touchdown, I jumped up and yelled, not cool. Everyone turned around and looked at me as though I was an idiot. But heh I bleed Burgandy and Gold. :eaglesuck

I seem to have heard something similar. :laugh:

It's not really bragging, it's really a lot of work. Wait until you get run over one day, it will happen. The sideline is cool, especially if you know people.

I know TK,

he's bragging :D

I seem to have heard something similar. :laugh:

Embarrassing huh:applause: How do you like being on the sideline? Fedex was rockin against Seatle.

Maybe we can catch up next week at home. Are you on the skins side, or visitors side? How do like the food in the media room not quite as good as the press box?

Archived