Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything you ever wanted to know about Ladairis Jackson....

Art

You were afraid to ask, I know. Who was that masked man who is listed as a linebacker for us? From what I can find, he's a 6-2, 261 pounder who played at Oregon State as a defensive end. He had 19 tackles for loss as a senior and 9.5 sacks. He even had a 32-yard interception return for a TD against New Mexico.

Jackson played for Reign in the NFLE. He was the No. 27 ranked linebacker in the 2001 draft according to PFW. Here's that bio....

Ladairis Jackson

LB | (6-1, 250, 4.78) | OREGON STATE

By Pro Football Weekly

Notes: El Camino College (Calif.) transfer. Enrolled in the fall of 1999. Started the first four games at defensive right end in 1999 and every game in 2000. Had 34 tackles, six tackles for loss and four sacks in '99 and 49-19-9½ and one interception in 2000.

Positives: Good athlete. Plays with quickness and speed. Has quick, strong hands and does a pretty good job of shedding blockers. Good pass rusher. Hustles and competes.

Negatives: Lacks the size to play the run as a down defensive lineman. Would be a major projection to linebacker.

Summary: May need to go to a team such as the Steelers, who use a 3-4 defense with rush linebackers, which would be his best pro position.

That's about it :).

#94 Jackson was all over the place!

He was a monster. I like his high energy motor and drive to finishoff plays.

Every time I looked up he was in the back field or on a sack....hell he even chased down the RB with the ball after the pass into the flat. GREAT! :)

Archived