Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling out: Art, Blade, Die Hard, Henry, Jimbo, KevinthePRF, Kleese, Navy Dave & ...

Joey T

There are others, but the subject line would not accomodate the rest.

I'm asking for a meeting of the minds as it were, individually of course.

You gentlemen are a most respected core among us and your comments would be greatly appreciated. I will not subject this to a poll. If you decline to reply, no problem :cheers:

I have a question.

If it were announced that Lavar would be starting in KC and not Holdman,

would you feel excited or anxious?

I/we would appreciate a response from all

I think there's a general consensus among those 8 members that we need more Lavar threads.

Hey, that's why they get paid the big bucks, right. :)

LaVar is a hot topic. We need to stay on top of happening news.

Don't forget, this is the OFFICIAL message board of the 'Skins.

Got a problem with that? :doh:

Hey, that's why they get paid the big bucks, right. :)

LaVar is a hot topic. We need to stay on top of happening news.

Don't forget, this is the OFFICIAL message board of the 'Skins.

Got a problem with that? :doh:

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted. If you are reporting Redskins "news" or "rumors" more than a few hours old, please use the Search Feature or scan the first two pages of the forum before posting, to ensure the news hasn't already been posted and the topic discussed. Multiple topics will be closed or merged. This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, if the news is older than a few hours, the information has already posted and is subject of active debate. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in the existing thread.

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted. If you are reporting Redskins "news" or "rumors" more than a few hours old, please use the Search Feature or scan the first two pages of the forum before posting, to ensure the news hasn't already been posted and the topic discussed. Multiple topics will be closed or merged. This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, if the news is older than a few hours, the information has already posted and is subject of active debate. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in the existing thread.

If you don't want to read this post, simply ignore it or me. I don't care.

I don't need an admonishment from a supposedly know it all, thank you.

I am talking to the gentlemen in the subject line :cool:

I have been around here a long time. :cheers:

The thoughts of most of us are contained within numerous threads. Feel free to read them. As most of us have stated, it will be a great thing when Lavar starts to play because it'll mean the coaching staff believes he's ready.

Archived