Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is Jevon Kearse talking about?

KingRex

Maybe I don't understand football well enough, or maybe he's just whining. But why does he feel "disrespected" by Dallas' gameplan against him?

Eagles DE Jevon Kearse was unhappy with what he said was constant first-half, double-team help from Cowboys tight end Jason Witten for right tackle Rob Petitti, and unhappy that Dallas went for it three times on fourth down, making a first down twice. "It's disrespectful," said Kearse, who noted that the Cowboys punted only twice.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/scorecard/10/10/truth.rumors.nfl/index.html

i think he might be trying to say they were running up the score... but that's a rivalry for ya, washington would never stop against dallas, NEVER

:cheers:

Oh okay. I now understand the going for it on fourth down. I could see that.

But why is it wrong to double-team him? Isn't that just part of the game, to takeout a dangerous weapon.

I don't think he was meaning as in it was disrespectful for them to go for it as in running up the score or anything. But more to the fact that they didn't respect our D enough to stop them on fourth down and they jammed it down our throats, as they should have. Could be wrong though...

Jevon needs to shut up and earn his money. One thing I noticed about pro athletes is the level of accountablity is normally lower amongust the pretty boy pre-madonnas in the league. Guys like him deserve to get punched in the mouth. Why? Because the one thing that makes p.m.s pissed off is to see their own blood!

Jevon Kearse wasn't doubleteamed! :laugh:

He has horrible stamina. Everytime there is a sideline shot of him, he is gasping for air. He is the invisible man. My god, I wish we would have wasted our money on the one-dimensional KGB the year before we got Kearse.......at least we'd be getting sacks from the DE position.

I kind of know where he's coming from. But if you don't like them going for it on 4th and 1 all the time, then stop them.

Exactly. Kearse was just whining like the little beeyatch he is. Man up and stop them on 4th and 1 if you don't want Parcells to keep going for it. If he can make it consistently, of course he's going to go for it!

Archived