Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tatum Bell

In-com-plete

I'm curious as to what you guys thought of Bell. We Bronco fans think he has alot of Clinton in him for more than one reason. Every time he carries the ball we think he's going to score or break a long one, he looks like he's the fastest player on the field, and he's got great agility and vision.

What do you guys think?

He looked good, but I think it was more defensive breakdowns than his skill that led to those touchdowns. Both times we had guys in position to make the stop, and they failed to do so. But, I guess some of the credit has to go to Bell for taking advantage of that. He looked very fast...outran Taylor.

If you look at the trade, player for player, I think we got the better deal. Factor in the draft pick used to take Bell, and that sways it back slightly in your favor.

Bell looked great -- against a great defense. Hopefully he'll look great against Philly, Dallas and NYG too.

this is just one game look at his stats this is his best game in his career anyone can have 1 good game

and it was raing shawn springs out we missed tacles now tell me !! is he gona p[lay any other teams in the rain anytime soon his stats wont keep up if u look back at the game he averaged like 2.1 yards but the 2 big runs got him back

but portis was constant kept getting 5- 10 yards runs

It's the system remember?

Everyone wants to discredit Portis's talents and give all the credit to the system. So, in using this same ideology, it's not T.Bell, it's the system ;)

Absolutely although I think the bigger system is the Redskins CB system. The Redskins gave up 96 yards passing yesterday with Ade Jimoh and a rookie as their CBs. Much like Denver with RBs the Skins have had great CBs as long as I can remember.

:D

• 4 weeks later...
It's the system remember?

Everyone wants to discredit Portis's talents and give all the credit to the system. So, in using this same ideology, it's not T.Bell, it's the system ;)

The system is great, but Tatum is now averaging 7.0 yards a carry. Hard to say the system is the only reason he's looked this good.

Archived