Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Bugel shows Dallas who's #1

Spaceman Spiff

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sports/redskins/longterm/book/skinbook.htm

"Joe Bugel never smoked the whole year, and he's in there before the game chain-smoking," Jacoby said. "He comes over to us and says, 'You guys have to keep your cool. I can't have any of you kicked out of the game.' He says this as he's lighting the next cigarette off the butt of the first. Then we're standing there for the national anthem. Russ is one side of Joe and I'm on the other. When it's over, Joe looks over to the other sideline at Ernie Stautner, who's the Cowboys defensive line coach. Joe yells over to him and then flips him off. This is the guy telling us to keep our cool."

:laugh: :laugh: :notworthy :notworthy

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sports/redskins/longterm/book/skinbook.htm

"Joe Bugel never smoked the whole year, and he's in there before the game chain-smoking," Jacoby said. "He comes over to us and says, 'You guys have to keep your cool. I can't have any of you kicked out of the game.' He says this as he's lighting the next cigarette off the butt of the first. Then we're standing there for the national anthem. Russ is one side of Joe and I'm on the other. When it's over, Joe looks over to the other sideline at Ernie Stautner, who's the Cowboys defensive line coach. Joe yells over to him and then flips him off. This is the guy telling us to keep our cool."

:laugh: :laugh: :notworthy :notworthy

GREATNESS is made possible by such honorable men. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

For Bugel that WAS keeping his cool. Bugel is a riot.

When the Redskins went through coaches I always thought Bugel would be a great choice for head coach of the Washington Redskins. He overachieved on two of the worst teams...cardinals & raiders. When we got Bugel AND Gibbs ... that was the single greatest evidence that there is a god that I have ever seen.

Archived