Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Getting close to Game Time

Timurchin

For all of you other "extremefreaks" like me-- It's getting close to game time. I can't wait to see how the skins look when we kickoff at Mile High. Denver looks good but we got the coach that can and it could all come together this game. Say our O line starts executing perfectly and we start clicking on all cylinders on offense, the defense plays inspired ball with our "new" linebacker wrecking havoc and then ST goes off and destroys somebody... what can they do ? wouldn't it be nice ? :cool:

For all of you other "extremefreaks" like me-- It's getting close to game time. I can't wait to see how the skins look when we kickoff at Mile High. Denver looks good but we got the coach that can and it could all come together this game. Say our O line starts executing perfectly and we start clicking on all cylinders on offense, the defense plays inspired ball with our "new" linebacker wrecking havoc and then ST goes off and destroys somebody... what can they do ? wouldn't it be nice ? :cool:

Keep dreamin'

1st off your defence is Extreamly overated for what it has done, It has yet to go against a Juggernut Offence.(Only two Turnovers forced on D Compared to Denvers 10 and we were playing against better offences. Not to mention ur blues gettin to the QB with only 4 sacks.)

Youve barely won ur past three games against mediocre teams that had some luck involved.

Ur only major threat is Santana Moss because CP hasnt shown up much at all this season (Im pretty sure Champ Bailey has more TD's than Clinton this season:D)

And Mark Brunell has been playing well (Against some average Pass Defences)

Look to see how good your team really is on Sunday in Denver.

Keep dreamin'

1st off your defence is Extreamly overated for what it has done, It has yet to go against a Juggernut Offence.(Only two Turnovers forced on D Compared to Denvers 10 and we were playing against better offences. Not to mention ur blues gettin to the QB with only 4 sacks.)

Youve barely won ur past three games against mediocre teams that had some luck involved.

Ur only major threat is Santana Moss because CP hasnt shown up much at all this season (Im pretty sure Champ Bailey has more TD's than Clinton this season:D)

I am pretty sure both 'defense' and 'offense' are spelled with an 'S' not a 'C':D. Idiot...:doh:

Keep dreamin'

The only thing that your going to find out on Sunday in Denver is WHO YOUR DADDY IS AND WHY HE LOOKS LIKE A REDSKIN :hammer:

Oh yes, the 13th ranked "Juggernaut" offense you have with a never-was QB and an overrated runningback. Amazing. Denver looks like their rated 6th overall on D, Skins 5th, however when you look at points let up which is the only stat a defense should care about, look where the skins and denver are! The skins are 3rd best in the league at not letting other teams score on them. Denver dropps all the way to 14th. Congrats.

Oh yes, the 13th ranked "Juggernaut" offense you have with a never-was QB and an overrated runningback. Amazing. Denver looks like their rated 6th overall on D, Skins 5th, however when you look at points let up which is the only stat a defense should care about, look where the skins and denver are! The skins are 3rd best in the league at not letting other teams score on them. Denver dropps all the way to 14th. Congrats.

Where in my post did I say Denver had a Juggernut OffenSe?? And who are you reffering to as an overrated RB?? Mike Anderson?? Tatum Bell?? Our Defence has only given up 20 pts. in the last 10 Qtrs. Our D was playing very poorly in Miami and the First half of week. 2 against SD, but since then we have been playing lights out football. And by the way, look up the Scoreing offence for each team wud ya.

Man, every Thursday-Friday I start to get really ansty. I can't wait until Sunday! I start thinking about nothing but Redskins football; its really hurting me today as I rush to get my damn homework done! :doh:

considering the fact that football starts at like 6AM in Hawaii.......

Keep dreamin'

God you sound like the same ass Seahawks troll from last week who said Alexander was gonna run all over us. We're not gonna here from you again after Sunday huh?

God you sound like the same ass Seahawks troll from last week who said Alexander was gonna run all over us. We're not gonna here from you again after Sunday huh?

That's not a bad idea. Make the other team's trash talkers put their email addresses out for the whole world to see so we can "gently" remind them after the game what exactly happened.....

Im just tryin to tell you guys what every non-homer person already knows... The skins are the worst undefeated team. I am predictin an 8-8 performance out of you guys this season.

Where in my post did I say Denver had a Juggernut OffenSe?? And who are you reffering to as an overrated RB?? Mike Anderson?? Tatum Bell?? Our Defence has only given up 20 pts. in the last 10 Qtrs. Our D was playing very poorly in Miami and the First half of week. 2 against SD, but since then we have been playing lights out football. And by the way, look up the Scoreing offence for each team wud ya.

Hey STtheReaper-

Look the Donkey fan spelled Defence right! WOW you can teach an old ASS new Tricks!

Just one question? You said we had't played a Juggernaut O yet right? Where is The Donkeys compared to..........lets see......the Seahawks?

Strait at ya from San Diego...you remember this place right? 42-10...Elway crying.....wonding if he shouldn't have acted like a spoiled brat and gone to The Colts.............H T T R .........SCORE BOARD:laugh:

Hey STtheReaper-

Look the Donkey fan spelled Defence right! WOW you can teach an old ASS new Tricks!

Just one question? You said we had't played a Juggernaut O yet right? Where is The Donkeys compared to..........lets see......the Seahawks?

Strait at ya from San Diego...you remember this place right? 42-10...Elway crying.....wonding if he shouldn't have acted like a spoiled brat and gone to The Colts.............H T T R .........SCORE BOARD:laugh:

When did I say the Broncos have a Juggernut O?? I didnt.

Actually it was your second posting, by saying "our over-rated D hasnt faced a juggernaut O yet....implies that your saying the Donkeys are a juggernaut.

But I guess your right, technically you didnt say it. But you implied it.

I must have gotten rattled. You see I am still terrified of the Three Amigo's. You remember them right? The ones that were going to keep Doug Williams out of the end zone?

:loser:

Keep dreamin'

1st off your defence is Extreamly overated for what it has done,[\QUOTE]

:doh: You're on the EXTREME skins message board and you misspelled extreme?? Man...how were you smart enough to find the board in the first place? You must have followed a link from OrangeMane or something...but I'm surprised you had the cognitive ability to move your mouse over the link and click...

It has yet to go against a Juggernut Offence.(Only two Turnovers forced on D Compared to Denvers 10 and we were playing against better offences. Not to mention ur blues gettin to the QB with only 4 sacks.)

Juggernut offenSe?? Is that not as good or better than a Juggernaut offenSe???

Hey, that's cool...you'll probably be calling it luck when we beat the Donkeys as well. That's fine...we can get lucky all season in they eyes of you people, but as long as we're winning, I wouldn't give two ****s to hear what you have to say.

At least you got the Santana Moss part right -- that he's a threat, not that he's the only one. And yes, Roland has more TDs than CP this year, but that's because he's been saving them all up for Denver.

Well, you finished up strong...you're right. This is going to show all the pundits and critics and haters exactly how good our football team is. So enjoy the show, donkeyboy!!

Keep dreamin'

Yes I know man I know. You guys have been telling us how great your team is how we maybe even should stay home and save us the embarrassment of playing your great team.

Let me ask you just one question. Do you really believe the skins will give you guys 4 turnovers like the Jaguars did? Because lets face it. It was the ONLY reason you guys won there. See I think because we don’t get a lot of turnover we are due. Jake the snake could just be our ticket for that.

Archived