Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video: Examining The Broncos

skin_finatic

The next enemy for the skins is the Denver Broncos. I am proud to reveal a new part of my site which is called "Examining the Enemy" Just download the video from the new part of my site http://www.skinsfanatic.com/enemy.html and lets talk about what you see that is a weakness of the Broncos or a strength, etc. Let the examination begin in this thread. The vid is from nfl primetimes.

Who knows, someone in the FO could be lookin at this thread :)

HTTR

their dline loves to clog up the middle and it could hurt us with pulling guards. gibbs needs to put in that toss play that we say portis run against the bears last year.

Running the ball in general will be tough, even on toss plays they have very quick LBs to counter that.

The next enemy for the skins is the Denver Broncos. I am proud to reveal a new part of my site which is called "Examining the Enemy" Just download the video from the new part of my site http://www.skinsfanatic.com/enemy.html and lets talk about what you see that is a weakness of the Broncos or a strength, etc. Let the examination begin in this thread. The vid is from nfl primetimes.

Who knows, someone in the FO could be lookin at this thread :)

HTTR

You need video of Jake Plummer throwing with his wrong hand. We want to see lots of that.

They are gonna have a bad pass defense without champ. Two rookies would be starting.

They already have a bad pass defense, statistically. They are ranked 19th. So, it could be even worse. Hoepfully Brunell can ocontinue his strong play and take advantage of that.

we need to do a fake draw up the middle to the full-back and do a outside pitch to the opposite side for a big gain with portis; thats the money play right there!

I love that play. Would be great to use when they get caught in a blitz and their speed on defense works against them.

I think that it would work very well against the denver defense because if you notice in the video you posted, the Denver linebackers like to bite up and play really tight to make a stop in the backfield, but if you watch the video, the chargers did that play and L.T just walked into the endzone! :)!

Archived