Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3-0.

Kosher Ham

Can we please just relish in the moment. Its been 14 long, long, years.

I love you guys, but at this point I could care less what happens with Arrington. I could care less what happens with the whole Ramsey/Brunell fiasco.

Honestly, I could care less. This team that we all love, and root for year after year is UNDEFEATED. Think about that for a second.

3-0 in the NFC.

1-0 in the division.

Leading the Division,

1 of 4 undefeated teams in the NFL.

1 of 2 undefeated teams in the NFC.

A Dallas win in Dallas under their belts after 10 frickin' years.

I care about winning. Winning ugly is more than acceptable, winning convincingly is gravy.

This team is winning. They must be doing something right.

With each win more confidence is being built, that losing mentality is fading, the swagger is being developed.

If these are the type of problems this team is having, I am more than willing to accept them.

I love winning.

:cheers:

Can we please just relish in the moment. Its been 14 long, long, years.

I love you guys, but at this point I could care less what happens with Arrington. I could care less what happens with the whole Ramsey/Brunell fiasco.

Honestly, I could care less. This team that we all love, and root for year after year is UNDEFEATED. Think about that for a second.

3-0 in the NFC.

1-0 in the division.

Leading the Division,

1 of 4 undefeated teams in the NFL.

1 of 2 undefeated teams in the NFC.

A Dallas win in Dallas under their belts after 10 frickin' years.

I care about winning. Winning ugly is more than acceptable, winning convincingly is gravy.

This team is winning. They must be doing something right.

With each win more confidence is being built, that losing mentality is fading, the swagger is being developed.

If these are the type of problems this team is having, I am more than willing to accept them.

I love winning.

:cheers:

:applause:

Archived