Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor video

slinky

yea nice Vid from last year. But sofar this year Taylor hasnt done nothing. I thought this would be his breakout year. I just seen him give up a few tds and he messed up on that 3rd and long against Seattle were he didnt get over to the reciever fast enough. Yea i know its only the 3rd game but I just thought he'd start off faster. it seems lke he isnt as energized and I havent even seen him talk trash yet. I think he's waiting for TO. Also maybe teams just arent throwing his way as much, cause does he even have a tip ball.

Hey Man,

That Gibbs beating the bronco thing is hilarious. How do you do that stuff? I can't even change my avatar.

Seriously, that beating a dead horse thing is great! LOL.

Well, you can't change your avatar until you hit 5000 posts. That's the way we roll around here.

He made two versions, one with Bad to the Bone and another with Thuggish Ruggish Bone

I prefer Thuggish Ruggish though :)

skins_fanatic you should think about putting more Bone Thugs songs.. they seem to fit a lot of your videos :applause:

He made two versions, one with Bad to the Bone and another with Thuggish Ruggish Bone

I prefer Thuggish Ruggish though :)

skins_fanatic you should think about putting more Bone Thugs songs.. they seem to fit a lot of your videos :applause:

Hey! :mad: I made Bad to the Bone.

;):silly:

Archived