Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A little Fun and Trivia - First play prediction for Saturday night

indyskinsfan

What will be the first offensive play from scrimmage for the Skins in the Saturday night's game between the SF49ers and Skins?

What will be the first defensive play for the Skins defense?

What will be SF49ers first offensive play from scrimmage?

What will be SF49ers first defensive play?

I believe this game has been played..

however, I will start the game again...

depending on who wins the toss.....

the first defensive play will be a kickoff

and the first offensive play will be a kickoff return.

Now, I believe the next offensive play by the Skins will be a run. I think everyone says Double S is so pass happy, that he will be on the ground the first play.

The first defensive play for the Skins will be a run block for a loss.

;)

Blondie

'Skins win toss (D Green says: Tails never fails)

Redskin open with three WRs, run a draw to #48.

Niners base defense allows three yards.

After a punt, SF opts for a singleback formation;

slant pass over the middle; dropped after ill D by D Green in slot.

Skins played base 4-3 with LaVar cheating inside before the snap.

Now there's a playa! Thanks for filling in the blanks there Smootylicious! peace!

here's mine.

Skins on Offense first play - 30 yard pass complete to Gardner.

their first defensive play, incomplete from Garcia to Owens, play was covering 25 yards, Smoot and Shade converge, with near interception by Smoot.

SF49ers were caught looking at fake reverse and Gardner got behind safety and corner on fade to the sideline. Gardner's foot was out of bounds, while running for the touchdown.

I'd originally thought SS's first play would be play action to Davis, to send a message to the people who think he doesn't run the ball.

But now, I'm thinking it'll be a pass, because I think SS wants his first play to have at least a chance of being a TD. "Because no rookie coach has ever done that on his first play".

Now, he may be saving that idea for the first real game. But, I bet the thought has occurred to him.

First and Ten, Sage brings the troops to the line and goes on a silent count due to the noise level being produced by all those crazed Japenese football fans:cool: Sage takes the snap and fakes the handoff to Davis who plunges into the middle of the line and freezes the linebackers. Sage quickly looks downfield, pivots and throws to Bryan Johnson on a swing pass, who rumbles down the sideline for 25 yards. FIRST DOWN!!!:cheers:

I believe Spurrier will try a deep pass first because it's what everyone expects and what no one thinks he will do.

On defense the LB's will scare the niners shi$less and force them to punt on first down.

Seriously .. who cares what the niners do in a preseason game, this is about us...

Originally posted by codeorama

I believe Spurrier will try a deep pass first because it's what everyone expects and what no one thinks he will do.

That's the fun thing about Spurrier, the game hasn't even started and already everyone is proposing about 5 possible plays he could run on the first posession. Can you imagine what will be running through the minds of the 49ers linebackers on that first snap? :silly:

Actually, I agree with Lone Star. Spurrier will probably go to a spread formation and then run Davis up the middle. He will then use that same formation several times during the game for play-action and long throws.

While Spurrier has very few "tendancies", one to watch for is going deep on the first play after a turnover. He did this frequently at Florida just to rub it in to the other team's defense.

I think most everyone(media and fans) is thinking that Spurrier is going to go "run" on his first play to fool everyone, but I think on his first play, he is going to go for it all, and pass for a TD. I know one thing, no matter what, it is going to be an exciting season.

What will be the first offensive play from scrimmage for the Skins in the Saturday night's game between the SF49ers and Skins?

What will be the first defensive play for the Skins defense?

What will be SF49ers first offensive play from scrimmage?

What will be SF49ers first defensive play?

First offensive play by the 'Skins....an out and up to Gardner.

First defensive play by the 'Skins....Trotter sacks Garcia, causing a fumble

First offensive play by niners...Garcia to his tight end.

First defensive play by niners...Rosenfels gets picked off...

Even though my heart says the Skins 1st Offensive play will be a fake reverse to J. Green and then a deep throw to Gardner, I think it will be a toss left to Davis.

The first defensive play of note for the Skins will be a pass by Garcia that is too high for Owens and Smoot will be there yapping at him for not catching the pass because he was worried about getting hit. The two will continue to jaw at each other for about 5 seconds before Smoot breaks into a big smile and runs back to the huddle all the while pointing at Terrell saying "while you're in the game, you're MY B!TCH".

As far as what the Niners do.......who cares? :rolleyes:

Archived