Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what *ell is going on this country?

fansince62

Originally posted by DaFunky1

If you are talking about the two young girls near LA they, the cops, ended up killing the guy. The girls are fine.

I think fine might be a bit generous. Yes they are alive but they were both raped. Im sure are 16 and 17 this is gonna pretty much mess them up emotionally for a long time. Let's pray they are strong enough to recover from this trauma.

Maybe fine was a bit generous. I am glad they are alive, and that they were not abused more than they were. It is a shame people do stuff like this, and he deserved alot worse than getting snuffed for what he did. At least he is out of circulation.

I saw on the news where they tried to talk with the rapists' wife, and she just walked in the house and blew off the reporters. His kids were with her when they were trying to interview her. What a shame for the family because of this POS.

Peace

Serial people and low lifes alike predicate their success on how much attention they get for what they think is great work at manipulating people's minds. The musky, deep, dark, murky world has them as some kind of thing to behold. In their freaky minds, they think they are tops and must be recognized for how well they do these sick things. Unfortunately, they also take young people and women, since the domination is a key factor.

These guys also get snapped like twigs when they get thrown in the joint. Look for more law enforcement shootings of these scumbags, because some of the judges are their biggest twisted fans, by letting them walk on bs. Some will even usurp the jury, who also, get out tissues and wring their hands over how nice the person appears or how he just couldn't do it.

Ramsey, Van Dame and many more cry out for justice!

Archived