Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

marcus washington underrated

Moz Wanted

The whole D is freakin awsome IMO. They have played very well. What I love is the we dont need the big name and salary players. We didnt miss Champ and so far we havent missed Smooty. And they played well without Lavar.

Williams has done a remarkable job with the D. He makes every look good on D.

I agree, Marcus and our entire 'D' and entire team are 'underrated' in the media.

As far as the spotlight, Marcus is humble & not a media-hound. At the last practice August 4th he spent all of his time signing autographs for the special needs kids. I wonder how much that kind of spotlight matters to him....he seems to just love playing the game, and it shows. One thing is for sure, when you are that awesome and consistent, it won't be long before the media can't ignore him anymore. Hopefully, by that time they open their glued-shut & stubborn eyes, Marcus will have dragged our team into the same spotlight along with him.

His teammates say he cracks jokes all the time in practice, quoting cartoons, and always encouraging them with a lot of team spirit.

He is not demanding, arrogant/****y, or with an attitude. His only attitude is playing hard, playing fun, and playing well, as a true team player, a true Redskin. He is a leader. If there was a captain, it should be him.

This is why he is my favorite player. Besides the fact that he is on every play, leading the stats, and is friggin' awesome. It's just amazing that his character is even more awesome if possible-so humble, hard-working & positive.

I can't wait for October 7th when we get his interview.

DE Renaldo Wynn re: Marcus Washington: “They were like, 'No.53, man, what’s his deal?’” Wynn says, smiling. “I told them, 'This dude is full speed.’ Even when they were kneeling on the ball, he was still coming. Marcus has only one speed.”

Arrington didnt ask for more money, he asked for the money he thought he already had in his contract. I thought it was a stupid argument with how much he makes as a whole, but everyone thinks that when they're not being told, "Hey, you should have gotten a few more million in this deal."

Oh yeah and Washington is a beast, but I have faith in Williams that if Lavar is 100% healthy and in shape he will find a way to make him a beast too.

Archived