Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about Mrytle Beach Real Estate

HOF44

Anybody here familiar with real estate in that area? I have found a house I like in Longs, SC. Its near North Myrtle Beach. Can anyone tell me about Longs?

I will be going down there to check it out next weekend, but just wanted to get some opinions from anyone familiar with the area of good or bad things that might not be apparent at first glance.

We vacatin in North Myrtle every-other-year and love the place. The doctor my mom used to work for has a family house right on the beach in North Myrtle that we've used as well. I don't know anything about the real estate market there, other than to say that it's booming and the place has really been developed a lot in the last 10-15 years.

Is Longs north of North Myrtle? North Myrtle Beach is damn near in NC.

I like it there a lot too. Lots of golf and titty bars (if you like that sort of thing), great restaraunts, great beaches, etc.

The market is high right now. Make sure you look at a lot of stuff before you committ. Hope it works out.

I was in Cherry Grove Beach the last week of Aug for vacation.

"ok" place to vacation. I felt it was too crowded/touristy for my liking. Also, had several night clubs and titty bars. Great if your single but not married with two kids.

I think I am going to try Corolla, NC next summer. I want some peace and quiet. I would hold off on buying. Prices are too high down there! Don't believe anyone who tells you need to buy now!

Archived