Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What if...?

footballhenry

I gotta tell you, I like the thread. You want to know what I am sick of though? Posters who waste my time with the same dull dribble about how there are loads of threads about this or that and to use the search function.

If you are sick of Ramsey/Brunell related threads then just hit the back button in your browser! I for one am not finished discussing this matter and appreciate the different perspectives that our fellow fans offer.

To all the complainers of this thread, dont post. Thanks for this fpickering, its exactly how I feel too.

If we win this game to go 3-0 without a loss, it aint broke! :logo:

I tend to agree. Is it the most comfortable way to play a season for fans? Probably not.

However, if we beat 3 straight NFC opponents in "ugly" games, it is becoming a trend and formula for winning. One is a fluke...two is good luck...however, results are results.

Unless we aren't watching the same O, how can you not be sure the O is broke?

A win is a win, I'll take it but c'mon. The plan can't be, "we'll be ineffective most of time and win by the skin of our teeth, either in the last minutes of the game or by 3ing them to death. woohoo! this is going to be a great season"

I think the skins are the worst undefeated team at 2-0, I hope I don't feel that way when they are 3-0.

Unless we aren't watching the same O, how can you not be sure the O is broke?

A win is a win, I'll take it but c'mon. The plan can't be, "we'll be ineffective most of time and win by the skin of our teeth, either in the last minutes of the game or by 3ing them to death. woohoo! this is going to be a great season"

I think the skins are the worst undefeated team at 2-0, I hope I don't feel that way when they are 3-0.

No one is debating that the Skins O is running well. But the team in general is working if it continues to win games. There is always room for improvement of course, but it's like that line from Remember the Titans:

No one is perfect, but AS A TEAM, they are perfect.

Now, if the Skins continue to win (big IF I know) with ball-control and good D, then why would you mess up something that is working?

I will the debate that the Skins O is running well. In 2 games they have not scored a rushing TD.

Yes they are moving the ball. But the goal of moving the ball does nothing in and of itself. Scoring TDs will put points on the board and that will win games.

I'm not trying to be negative, just acknowledging that the O is struggling more than a little bit.

Archived