Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

goskins: 12th Man Thread: Vs Seattle

Walking Deadman

Ok folks,

We've had 2 weeks off.....throats healed up? Are you all ready for Sunday!!!!!!!

Since Sept. 11th- we've beat Dallas in big D and remain one of only 4 teams that have yet to lose a game in '05.

So, just like Da Bears game.....it's another fire up thread!!!!!!!

Just read Art's piece on how Solomon was complaining that we were too loud at FedEx....I personally think we can be louder.

We helped our team win in a critical series vs the Bears, we're coming off a HUGE win vs. Dallas and now we're playing a very, very solid Seattle squad.

It's up to you 12th man to help our team......are ya with me? Can we make FedEx sooooooooo loud that the Skins fans at home won't even be able to hear the announcers calling the game on FOX?

Can we cause the Seahawks to get flustered on O, 1st and 15, 3rd and 20 will make it awfully hard for them to get 1st downs.......

This game is now the biggest game of the year, can you imagine if we're 3-0 after Sunday? What will the media say after we've won 3 games already when many picked us at 4-12?

Can we piss off the doubters some more?

Let's show the Seahawks what Road Game means in the NFL, let's make them really have to work to get snap counts off and get plays called in.

Section 403 is ready and fired up!!!!!!!!!!

12th Man can I hear ya!!!!!!!

Show 'em my motto.....read the Sig.

--goskins

"Making life hard for opposing teams at FedEx since 2001"

What the vast majority of the media nor the teams that have visited Fedex in the past realize is, this is no longer a vacation trip to our Great Nations Capital. Last year the 12th Man started the Redskins Homefield Reclamation project. Now the movement is in full swing. The bluebirds are in for a rude awakening when they enter our house.

Remember ALL 12th Man members. It is our duty to make bad things happen to our enemy. We must not react but, be proactive from the opening kick-off 'til the game clock shows game over. Be as loud as you possibly can be for the ENTIRE time our D is on the field this Sunday and good things will continue to happen. 90,000 people united CAN NOT LOSE!!!

That's what you'll be doing after the game on Sunday troll.........

All in all, I don't consider myself a troll as Brunell is one of my favorite QB's and has been for quite a long time. Although I'm not a Redskins fan and want to win this Sundays game just as much as you...I don't come here to insult or put down anyone here in Redskins land whereas Trolls usually come looking for trouble. The puke response was the only one I could find without saying anything deragatory or demeaning in anyway. Best of luck to you guys on Sunday, though I certainly hope the outcome is in the Hawks favor.

Ok folks,

We've had 2 weeks off.....throats healed up? Are you all ready for Sunday!!!!!!!

Since Sept. 11th- we've beat Dallas in big D and remain one of only 4 teams that have yet to lose a game in '05.

Just read Art's piece on how Solomon was complaining that we were too loud at FedEx....I personally think we can be louder.

We helped our team win in a critical series vs the Bears, we're coming off a HUGE win vs. Dallas and now we're playing a very, very solid Seattle squad.

It's up to you 12th man to help our team......are ya with me? Can we make FedEx sooooooooo loud that the Skins fans at home won't even be able to hear the announcers calling the game on FOX?

Can we cause the Seahawks to get flustered on O, 1st and 15, 3rd and 20 will make it awfully hard for them to get 1st downs.......

This game is now the biggest game of the year, can you imagine if we're 3-0 after Sunday? What will the media say after we've won 3 games already when many picked us at 4-12?

Let's show the Seahawks what Road Game means in the NFL, let's make them really have to work to get snap counts off and get plays called in.

--goskins

just got tickets to the skins game yesterday.....am up in section 403....

Am very glad to see someone from 403 talking about making noise...... :cheers:

I'm feelin you goskins and I've got to say that I like your attitude my man. Unfortunately I will not be there at the game, but I will be just as loud here at home in jersey than as if I were there in the stadium. My neighbors already think that we have a huge dog from all my barking. Well, come Sunday they are going to think that there is a T.Rex loose in the neighborhood.

I'm feelin you goskins and I've got to say that I like your attitude my man. Unfortunately I will not be there at the game, but I will be just as loud here at home in jersey than as if I were there in the stadium. My neighbors already think that we have a huge dog from all my barking. Well, come Sunday they are going to think that there is a T.Rex loose in the neighborhood.

We can always call you and let you scream through the phone, so that you are contributing to the noise in fedex! :coach:

We can always call you and let you scream through the phone, so that you are contributing to the noise in fedex! :coach:
:laugh: Man, you guys are alright. Just given the fact that you thought of some crazy s*** like that has got me pumped. They had better get the tranquilizer gun ready.

preach on, goskins!!!! We all hear the word in section 138. "Fedex isn't RFK, so let's make it RFK" has always been my motto. We are a very loud stadium when we get it going. Jon Gruden said in a postgame interview after last season's opener that FedEx was the loudest stadium he ever coached in - and he used to coach in the black hole. When we are pumped, there's no other place like it. I love how Gibbs recognizes how much of a boost the fans are. GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best thread I've seen on here in a couple weeks!! Keep it comin', guys. Sure wish I could join you. I really miss being out there screaming my head off. After going to games regularly for over 30 years, I live too far away to make it.

I have one thought to add to this thread. If things turn sour for a while at some point in the game, DON'T QUIET DOWN!!!!! Get everyone around you chanting, and get the crescendo rolling into a full ROAR. That can be real inspiring on the field when they need it most. Don't get taken out of the game!! Just remember, WE WILL BE ON TOP WHEN IT'S OVER.

Ok folks,

--goskins

You got me Sunday until my throat gives out by the second quarter! Then it's all Arm gestures!!!HA HA HA :silly:

FS

Yeah,

I want to comment about the Bears game......

On that 3rd and forever strech that the Bears had thanks to the great 12th Man effort.

I didn't stop screaming.....neither did anyone else. After that series, man it wore me out (felt like my lungs were about to pop).....but it was worth it.

Not only is it a Great feeling to watch the Skins win but even better when you feel that you helped your team win with the fan support.

THAT'S WHY WE ARE CALLED THE 12th MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be making oodles of noise....one question for you guys....do you scream like a shrill scared lil girl or do you yell w/ a deep guttural belly yell - or something in between?

I try yelling like a real man and I start coughing like an emphysema patient.....the only way I can keep up the yelling the whole game is to shriek like a banshee.

Anybody else have any insight on their noise?

Archived