Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SD 45-23 Gints - Final: O-fficial thread

spanishomelette

In all fairness the G-men look like a well oiled machine on offense. They are coached extremely well by Tom C. I never thought this would work out with him and the Giants but he is proving he is one hell of a coach. There offense is light years ahead of ours in all honesty. There defense is suspect though. If our offense could be consistent like that we would be 12-4.

In all fairness the G-men look like a well oiled machine on offense. They are coached extremely well by Tom C. I never thought this would work out with him and the Giants but he is proving he is one hell of a coach. There offense is light years ahead of ours in all honesty. There defense is suspect though. If our offense could be consistent like that we would be 12-4.

Re: Coughlin:

Don't know if it's still true, but when the G-Men hired him, (and we hired Gibbs), somebody pointed out that at 63% career winning percentage, Coughlin was the worst coach in the NFC East.

I still miss Buddha's chats.

No archives, but much faster communications, less cluttered screens (no avatars, and all that other stuff. Just people's messages.)

I assume it used much less server capacity. Since it looked like a lot less information getting sent back and forth.)

A coach like Coughlin has a short shelf life. His bark gets old after a while and players will tend to tune him out. His players in Jax hated him by the end of his tenure there. But he has shown he can get results in the short term. He should do well for them this season and possibly next, but after that all bets are off.

If I were a Giants fan, I would have wanted them to hire Charlie Weis or even Romeo Crennel over a retread like Coughlin.

Mods started moving the threads here so we're just following suit. I kinda like it a little quieter sometimes.

I hear ya. Not for nothing, but since the merger and the influx of new users, I've noticed a huge amount of crap threads all over the Fed Ex forum. It may be time to thin the herd over there.

Archived