Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Is.........A Real Redskin Fan?

dave44

The true Redskin fan will check to see what color his/her car is before they buy.

They will think long and hard before they name their child.

When they cut themselves...what color is it?

I can't hold back any longer I've have sat back and listened all weekend (or more)

What Joe Gibbs says goes in my book..If he says "go jump off that building you'll be alright", I will do it he is by far the best thing that ever happened to us. People on here that say he should have a heart attack and die SHAME ON YOU!!!!! How can you call yourself a Redskin Fan It's not what you say it's how you play :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

What makes a real redskins fan?

Forget the naming of your kid - telling your wife you will only concive a child in certain months, to ensure that she doesn't give birth during a game (I did - Hell, she would have gone in to labor, I would have told her I'll meet her at the hospital after the game, and she would have been mad).

refusing to go to a family event because it was during a redskins game (Last week).

turning down a free cruise because it was over a weekend when the skins would be playing (1999)

Going to cancun for a trip ONLY after calling the hotel and having them promise, in writing, that the skins game would be shown (And then watching the whole game in Spanish- 1995 - for the last game in a 3-12 season!)

teaching your child the words to "Hail to the redskins" over a year before he perfected his ABC's (done)

Bringing a Redskins baby outfit to the delivery room to ensure that your childs FIRST picture was in a redskins outfit

turning off free cable with free HBO because you needed to get Direct TV in Dallas so you don't miss 1 redskins game (2003)

Man - I could go on - But clearly I am eaither a real fan - or just plan crazy.....

Probably a little of both!

Archived