Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Now Whos The Frist Place!!!!!

nelms

Ok, so I'm over on a Ravens message board this weekend trying to find any information on Todd Heap. He's on my fantasy football team and has been dealing with an ankle injury since training camp and saw limited action in week 1. I did a search on "Heap" and one of threads that popped up was by a cat named Bengalsrule. The title of my thread here is the same title that was on the Ravens board. I thought it was something to do with Bill Frist. Oh, how I was wrong. Here's what Bengalsrule posted:

Who wiped the ass jailnuts no bicth the great team.Did stabit Ray loss it old Brown****s no the new ****s!Cause Plamer ruled it not teentits.Hockkkkkk! Thats why EPSN the great game our piss! Dont barg it cause were the lead coach not Bitdick.No turdlaps well the frist win your buttzits.Thats the fact jack! Now your cheered it fubleboy got hurt.Whos the dumass sos you drawres bicth! Cause good teams win it not bugsnot.Heres you tubfart no the great coach! No lie dogs beat it!

BENGLAS THE FRIST PLACE NO THE RATASS!!!!

:laugh: Apparently this dude posts on their board every now and then with these incoherent rants. What's even funnier is the translation a poster called TheFanatic does. Click the link below and scroll down to near the end of page 1 to find the translation. Maybe it's just me, but I find this stuff funny as sh!t.

Bengalsrule incoherent post and translation

I like the translation that someone provided:

"Who wiped the ass jailnuts no bicth the great team."

Now whos team kicked ass yesterday?

Certainly not the team of felons and jailbirds!!

It was the mighty bengals!!

"Did stabit Ray loss it old Brown****s no the new ****s!"

Ray Lewis has lost it, now you're the new Browns instead of the old Browns!

"Cause Plamer ruled it not teentits."

Carson Palmer rules like a real QB unlike the young boy still too obsessed with the ugly titties of Tara Reid.

"Hockkkkkk!"

:puke:

"Thats why EPSN the great game our piss!"

That's why next time ESPN will no better by putting our great game on TV rather then that display of piss last night![/i]

"Dont barg it cause were the lead coach not Bitdick."

Don't even try and brag about how Billick is a great coach anymore because we have the leading coach in the AFCN now.

"No turdlaps well the frist win your buttzits."

You pieces of **** will be waiting a long time for your first win because every team will be kicking your ass so hard the zits on it will pop.

"Thats the fact jack!"

That is a fact....JACK!

"Now your cheered it fubleboy got hurt."

Now you've sunk to new lows by cheering when Bollers fumbling ass got hurt.

"Whos the dumass sos you drawres bicth!"

Better check your underwear, because now you look like the dumbass sons of ****es

"Cause good teams win it not bugsnot."

Good teams win, not teams that look like insects getting squashed.

"Heres you tubfart no the great coach!"

Billick stinks like a fart you cut in the bathtub, and is not a great coach.

"No lie dogs beat it!"

None of the above are lies, so I suggest you run off and save yourselves from more embarrassment!

Archived