Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT..but...how 'bout the Ratbirds gettin'....

Skinsfan1311

....their purple and black a**es handed to them? I'm surrounded by Ratbird fans and I love it...to a man, every Crow fan I talked to this week talked about how they're gonna own the Titans and how the Skins beat the Bears, cuz they're the worst team in the league.....last I checked the Bears are 1-1 & the sh*tbirds are 0-2.........

They are in serious trouble. Ed Reed and Suggs are studs, but other than that their defense is very, very overrated. Ray Lewis does far more dancing than playmaking nowadays -- his stats look great because the Ravens scoring guy gives him credit for way too many tackles. He's still a big hitter, but he routinely gets pushed back and downfield by blockers.

And their offense, dear God their offense. They didn't produce a first down in the entire first half yesterday. How is that possible? Jamal Lewis must have aged ten years in prison because he looks DONE. Yeah, their o-line misses Rabach (nice move, Gibbs) and the holes aren't always there but Lewis is suddenly being brought down by arm tackles. Who knows? Maybe he's just tired of having to carry the load while the "genius" Brian Billick fails to put anything remotely close to a decent offense on the field AGAIN. Speaking of Billick, dude was damn close to tears in his press conference yesterday. All his confidence, all his arrogance -- gone.

Archived