Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sept. 9: Dan Snyder

Die Hard

Mr. Snyder,

I am a member of the Redskins Fanclub in York, Pa. We have a great group of dedicated fans and have a Redskins bustrip to FedEx Field once a year. My question is, Do you and your organization have any plans to recognize fanclubs around the country and even the world as Official Redskins Fanclubs? Thank you for your time.

SkinsBry

Mr S nyder, First off thanks for talking with us. My son has Leukemia and the Redskins have been very nice to us. Rebbecca M. remembered us and she is a great person. Do you ever go down in the tunnel to sign autographs and talk to the fans there? Sports Kids run by Bob Lane is down there and we will hopefully get to go to a game again this year. I would love to thank you personally for all the support and love youve shown my son. Thanks Ed Sibert

Hail to the Redskins

"Dano"

What is the long term plan for the organization with regards to personnel decisions once Gibbs v. 2.0 is complete? Do you plan on hiring a GM that is capable of calling all of the shots and a true "capologist" or will you continue to be involved? :logo:

Mr. Snyder,

First of all, I had wanted to thank you for loving the Redskins as much as we do. People have the wrong impression of you; all you want is to win our fourth Super Bowl. Although I disagreed with the SPurrier hiring (mostly because he couldn't schedule Vanderbilt in the NFL...), I think you finally have it right with Gibbs back and allowing him to do his job. My question is, why does the media hate us so much? If we lose, they show 10 minutes of highlights on SPortsCenter. When we win, they just show the score. Why is it that SI ranks us 29th when we have the best D in the conference? If we win the Super Bowl, are they going to show 1 minute of highlights? Where did all this skin-hating start? And why do the refs seem to hate us (the phantom illegal motion call against Green Bay last year five seconds after Portis scored)? Is it because you make all the other owners look bad with your business savvy? Oh and can we institute a policy where Eagles, Giants, and Cowboys fans have to pay $30 a beer? I mean come on, Eagles fans don't have rights (I know they don't have class or rings, at least).

Once again, thank you for putting up with being in the shadow JKC; somewhere he's watching you and thankful that you bought the team and not his son who put the team in escrow and didn't sign free agents until you took it over.

Thanks,

Eric Stoll - lifelong skins fan praying for number 4

Hello Mr. Snyder,

I'm fan since I was 8 (Sonny was the QB). The "throwback" uniforms we wore one game (I think) last year and a couple times the year before are FANTASTIC looking. I never liked the change 20 years ago when we got rid of the Burgandy and Gold for white jerseys at home with red pants. 20 years later they really look tired! Why don't we switch to the Fabulous looking Burgandy jerseys and shiny Gold pants with the spear on the helmet? This may seem inconsequential but all we as fans should expect of the players and front office is that they do their best (which I believe they do). Hopefully that translates into wins. So as long was everyone's doing the best they can, why not dress the team in the best uniforms we have. I believe we're going to have a great season and win a lot of games, why not do it in style?

Mr. Snyder,

Congrat's on having what must be one of the greatest jobs around.

My concerns are as follows.

I'm a season ticket holder, I have 6 seats, the metro bus fiasco after every game is really getting old. Can you or your office offer more busses at the end of the game to get us back to our $25 parking spots 3 miles away? And the $25 for parking is crazy. Also the food inside the stadium, I have no problems with the food, it's what you expect at a stadium, but is there anyway that the vendors who walk the isles selling beer, could perhaps carry a few cokes or pepsi up? I usually support the beer man most of the first half, then would be nice to have coke's for sale every now and then.

Anyways, i've been a huge Redskins fan for the past 25 years, i'll always support them, please take good care of our guys.

Lets fill the seats with Skinz fans, not eagles and giants and all the other bottomscrapers from the other teams aka dallas. One last thing, how about giving the official radio show of the skins pregames etc.. to another station, wjfk appears to give a half assed dedication to the skins. It's always just a bunch of rap music with stupid sound clips that could easily be downloaded off the internet. And having a bunch of the "dj's" on the station knocking the skins is just wrong. I agree they should be able to say what the want, but not on the station that is "promoting" itself as the official home of the redskins. I like my pregame shows a tad more serious.

Take care Dan

:point2sky

:notworthy

Archived