Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New to the boards, hello

Pencilpusher

You seem educated, mature, and thoughtful. Welcome.

(You sure you're a Cowboy fan?)

Heh, yep.I learned long ago to take the down years with the up years and I realize that neither lasts too long.I'm just a big a Cowboys fan when we are 1-15 as I am when we are winning Superbowls.

I respect any team who has won, even our rivals. I loved the glory days when both were great teams. Right now, both are a little down, but neither franchise has ever stayed down. I will pull for NFC east teams against other opponents, because I want the division to be the toughest as it used to be.

Now I do like a little smack talk between rivals, I think that's what makes it fun.But the only time I truely hate the Skins or any other team is when they play us. After the game, it's all good. Every team has it's obnoxious homer fans, but I try not to be one.

I think the truest fan is one willing and able to critisize his team if they do something to deserve it. You can critisize your team and still support them. For a prime example, go to the Falcons board. If one of their fans rightly critisizes Vick, they are called a hater and not a true fan. That's just dumb. If Bledsoe has three fumbles and an INT, I will be first in line to critisize his performance.

Thanks everyone for the welcome and the jokes link. Pretty funny stuff.

Seriously. You sure that you're a Cowboys fan? We are much more used to Cowboy posters like Bryan_Randall who show the articulateness and maturity of a kumquat (no offense to the citrus industry).

It is refreshing to have new posters like you around here. Welcome again.:cheers:

Heh, yep.I learned long ago to take the down years with the up years and I realize that neither lasts too long.I'm just a big a Cowboys fan when we are 1-15 as I am when we are winning Superbowls.

I respect any team who has won, even our rivals. I loved the glory days when both were great teams. Right now, both are a little down, but neither franchise has ever stayed down. I will pull for NFC east teams against other opponents, because I want the division to be the toughest as it used to be.

Now I do like a little smack talk between rivals, I think that's what makes it fun.But the only time I truely hate the Skins or any other team is when they play us. After the game, it's all good. Every team has it's obnoxious homer fans, but I try not to be one.

I think the truest fan is one willing and able to critisize his team if they do something to deserve it. You can critisize your team and still support them. For a prime example, go to the Falcons board. If one of their fans rightly critisizes Vick, they are called a hater and not a true fan. That's just dumb. If Bledsoe has three fumbles and an INT, I will be first in line to critisize his performance.

Thanks everyone for the welcome and the jokes link. Pretty funny stuff.

Archived