Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: Is the 12th MAN gone?

Redskinswhoopass

With the BOMBSHELL benching of PR, and seeing how divied this Board is, Next SKINS home game Are the FANS going to be IN FULL SPIRTS??

( I know i will still cheer just as loud no matter who is in but will u?)

Yeah, I think they will. Especially after we beat Dallas. 2-0 vs Seattle!! Yeah, we will be in Full Spirits!

I don't call it being a fairweather fan. Repeating the same things over and over again, expecting different results is called insanity. That's the point with MB. And my second post was meant to be light-hearted. Perhaps my smilies weren't smilie enough for you?

After seeing the 12th man during the Bears drive that led to 3 straight false starts. I think its evident we need the 12th man all year, whether we beat dallas or not next week. The dallas game is a road game, we can't control the crowd when they have the ball, but for all our home games we can control the crowd when the opposition has the ball. If we win all 8 home games and only 2 on the road, that's 10-6. I'd say that would make some folks happy around here.

This is my first year with tickets and I will do my part each week. But it will now be something I do out of a sense of responsibility, rather than sheer joy. I love my Redskins and have idolized Joe Gibbs for years. This move feels like he has abandoned his principles and hung the kid out to dry. I hope I come around, but, right now, I don't feel like cheering very much at all. Y'all may come down on me hard for this, but, if Brunell can't break 100 yards against Dallas, and comes in against Seatle with more of the same, I will boo the guy.

I don't call it being a fairweather fan. Repeating the same things over and over again, expecting different results is called insanity. That's the point with MB. And my second post was meant to be light-hearted. Perhaps my smilies weren't smilie enough for you?

from a coach that runs just a few plays.. it is all repetition..they call

practice..doing reps for a reason

I wanted Brunell, Mortenson reported the trade at the pro bowl last year. I wanted him after the pre-season wehn he was the clear cut starter. He was hurt last year and he is gonna repeat his 350 yds against dallas this week. Brunnel is is my guy and more importantly Gibbs guy. I never liked Patrick so I'm thrilled, Brunnel is 05 and the future in 06. This is great for Jason because now he'll get the team earlier without the Ramsey controsvery!!! :)!!!! httr!!

This is my first year with tickets and I will do my part each week. But it will now be something I do out of a sense of responsibility, rather than sheer joy. I love my Redskins and have idolized Joe Gibbs for years. This move feels like he has abandoned his principles and hung the kid out to dry. I hope I come around, but, right now, I don't feel like cheering very much at all. Y'all may come down on me hard for this, but, if Brunell can't break 100 yards against Dallas, and comes in against Seatle with more of the same, I will boo the guy.

I hope you come around. We often get too caught up in what we think is right, versus what is actually being done with the team. I was surprised by the decision and had hoped that Patrick would be the starter for the Dallas game.

But now Mark Brunell is the starter, it's Dallas week, and I want to see him light it up against the Cowboys! Not because of any sense of responsibility, but because it's fun! The team is 1-0 and going into Dallas on Monday night. The starting QB looked good in the pre season. He's obviously more healthy and knows the offense better than last season, and there's a good young QB backing him up in case he's injured.

On Oct 2. my son and I will be at the game cheering loud for the Redskins and having fun! My son had just purchased a Ramsey jersey(a replica for $20 at a yard sale) last Saturday. He'll wear it to the game and we'll both be cheering for whoever is out there playing QB for the Redskins!

Archived