Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast: Ramsey denies requesting trade...

wilbur58z

Acutally I have been following the Skins since 1972, so make it 33 years. not 35. Big deal.

As for trolling, I do not know where you have been. I have been a member of the other forum for well over 2 years. (Though not a heavy poster there, especially during the off-season). I've read this forum once in awhile and decided to join yesterday since this whole PR story has created such a buzz. That is hardly a crime, now is it?

You might want to pay a little closer attention before you start with the name-calling.

So according to your age, you've been evaluating the 'skins since you were 4 years old. :rolleyes: Gentlemen, of extremeskins, I give you another troll/hater who has been leaving deposits on another Redskins forum :jerk:

Acutally I have been following the Skins since 1972, so make it 33 years. not 35. Big deal.

As for trolling, I do not know where you have been. I have been a member of the other forum for well over 2 years. (Though not a heavy poster there, especially during the off-season). I've read this forum once in awhile and decided to join yesterday since this whole PR story has created such a buzz. That is hardly a crime, now is it?

You might want to pay a little closer attention before you start with the name-calling.

My attention was efficiently applied. There was absolutely nothing inaccurate about what I posted if you read it. I've read your posts on the other forum during the time-span you mention and am aware of your well-earned negative status with the regs there. But have at it, be as you will, I said what I had to say.

Archived