Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The score would of been different

LVskinsfan

Even with the one interception, Ramsey threw for 105 yards in the first quarter. I don't want to talk about the hit. But the possitive side of how good the skins looked before the hit. In my opinion they looked great. They were moving the ball on the bears defence at will. If not for the hit. Ramsey was on his way to throwing for over 300 yards. that would of really change the outcome of the game. I have to admit that I was doubting Ramsey of last year. Now, I look foreward to Ramsey's return.

UPDATE:

What was I thinking?

What pissed me off was the penalty canceling the TD against Cooley. First he gets hit after the 5 yards then I didn't see any real pushoff for him to get separation. Cooley gets hit and then just stops and goes the otherway when the ball game and six. I mean if they call that every time down there I bet you we would have had 30% less TDs last year. Just imagine if this TD would have stood. Ramsey would never gotten hurt and his confidence would have been up. Its not braggin to say he does go for 300 yards and a couple of more TDs. Just one bad call changed the entire game.

Archived