Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Unofficial" Pics From The Unofficial Extremeskins Tailgate - 9/11/05 Bears Win 9-7

unsonny

Ok here come the pics! I will start with my blonde moment. Saturday night in the dark after a long day working for BROOD (Rescue) and while on the phone to Blondie I wrote on my windows of my truck. Luckily only 1 person mentioned my goof up!

:doh:

Huly,

You gonna get me in trouble :-) Please edit. Thats not wifey, but a wife approved friend, her names Rene.

Wifey will make it to some games later in the year.

HOF44

Bob

Sorry! I fixed it! I remembered her real name but that was it! :doh:

Great tailgate, guys.

It was great seeing the 4C, pez, Huly, Raub, Blade, TarHog and everyone else yesterday.

Nice that we could easily walk between the 2 (extremeskins and DTC) tailgates too.

Great wings as aways, pez. Wanted to try bugs' scrapple but got tied up down at the DTC tailgate later on to have any.

Oh, maybe next time.

Heard some others (including my wife) say how great Raub's homebrew beer was at F-51. Man, fix me up next time at the Seahawks game, Raub.

I have some pics I will share later. I just got done resizing 33 pics out of the 80 I took yesterday, so I am alittle behind right now in getting them up.

I think I need to substitute for Raub in the Fat Guy Dance off...he is a bit too thin for that competition...I fit the fat guy roll better...plus no one has seen my lawn sprinkler yet... ;)

:point2sky

Plus I have the look of Steve Young trying to dance in the endzone with TO. :doh:

Archived