Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where is the love

bedlamVR

We have had one game this season. One game and yes it is ugly but I rember the Giants winning a superbowl in the same damn way and a win is a win and yet our "fans" are already complaining.

No not everything is clicking right away "we only scorred 9 points" some will moan but it was enough and sometimes you have to have these games.

It probably wont be enough ever again but for this week it was .

Too many penalties - We had 5 compare that too last year where it seamed whe had more flags than points

Not enough preasure from the front 4? Okay Chicago had more preasure more sacks etc etc but you know what they lost okay? We out gained them nearly 2-1 in terms of yards and had a third more 1st downs than them and y'know we won thats all that counts .

No the game wasn't perfect but there is no gimmies in the NFL anymore despite what people say there is not a great gulf between pittiful and the great teams any more. Look at Miami who blew away the Broncos and the 9ers were when I last checked were laying the smacketh down on the Rams.

So many are quick to critise the press for being negative and biased against the Skins but how many of us fans are really behind the team. Yes you can be behind the team and critical but you can also be critical and negative just for the sake of it.

That said though I for one wish to take this opportunity to congratulate the team on a win .. ugly and hard fought but a win none the less now lets just think about next week and beating the Cowboys

:dallasuck

We did win, and that's great. But, winning can not continue to be seen as a masking agent for the critical failures this team has. If we are ever to expect more we have to start appreciating that this team will never be as good as it should be until it stops being the most dangerous opponent against itself.

We are capable of winning a game with three turnovers. That's great. We can't win like we should until we prove we are capable of winning games with no turnovers too :).

i'm glad they won. i've been a skins fan for 30 years....and i'm not 40 yet....

i just feel the skins need to score more points. i understand its the first game of the season. you have dallas next week in dallas.

if you want to quiet the crowd, score some tds

Consider that we won this game without our starting quarterback. Did Brunell get any reps with the A team this week? I think not.

And the Bears defense is not a bunch of shrubs. Coach Gibbs said it this afternoon, the Bears defense will be ranked one of the best in the league as the year goes on.

Hey, the glass is more than half full...

Consider that we won this game without our starting quarterback. Did Brunell get any reps with the A team this week? I think not.

And the Bears defense is not a bunch of shrubs. Coach Gibbs said it this afternoon, the Bears defense will be ranked one of the best in the league as the year goes on.

Hey, the glass is more than half full...

I agree, Brunell had to come in after watching practice for a week. Ramsey should still start, but I'm glad we have a capable backup, not many teams can say that...their seasons end when their QB goes down.

Same goes with the running game, Skins have a great one two punch in Portis and Betts, and Moss is an upgrade from Coles...

I'd only recommend cutting Brown, putting Thrash in with Betts on returns, and bring back Dyson for his height(could help in the redzone, Cooley, Royal and Dyson..)..Brown pissed me off..

Archived