Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

touchdowns?

MissU28

I'll say this once and I'll say it again. John Hall is the best player on the team, hands-down. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE can we score a touchdown???? I just don't understand why it's so hard for us to score when we're within 10 yards of the endzone. This has been an issue for years, and I think Gibbs needs to spend a little more time on down-and-goal plays when they practice. Maybe they do, I don't know...but I think John should be kicking a lot more extra points than field goals. I know we won with the three field goals today, but something's gotta happen. I'm gonna need to see some touchdowns soon or I'm gonna go insane!!!!!!!

Just my :2cents:

Well our best offensive player is hurt for an extended period again...So we are even weaker now on offense... :doh:

We need to establish some sort of identity, we either need to pass in the RZ or play smash mouth in the RZ, we just seem to not have a plan of attack on offense when we got down there...

:( john hall.....hurt? :(

Yeah. Gibbs made mention of it in his post game presser. Details are sketchy so far. Trainers were looking into it. If it turns out they need to sign someone for MNF next week, Gibbs already has Danny Smith checking to see who's avaible.

Archived