Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

goskin's Fire Up thread--- Week #1 Bears

Walking Deadman

I will be here at home watching the game I will have it turned up loud so I want to hear each and everyone of you that are lucky enough to be at the game...

Let's send a message to the rest of the league that when you come to our house it's not going to be pretty.

Cause they are retards just like you, go to your own site and flame us there and call us the names that I have read already... He has torn your team a new hole in 2 games he has played your TOUGH D :laugh: Look for it again tomorrow!! This is our house, home opener and above all we are playing the bears.. We have 3 of them going our way so far.. You want more reason? Just look at your TV and realize that your team still SUCKS!! Now go troll on another fan site!! :D

You got 1/2 of our injured defense last year. 5 starters were out-so your theory is the only thing that has holes. I predict Ramsey throws 3 INTs, and Portis fumbles at least once...DAMN---our Defense will probably score more than your slow footed antiquated Gibbs offense. Have another drink :pint: you'll feel better

I'm sorry...antiquated is probably too big a word for you guys---just look it up! GO BEARS!

Back on topic....

I will be watching on TV (wish I was there). I will represent at a few away games this year however. I expect those of you who are there to step it up a notch. Turn the home field into a place teams fear playing! Make it so loud that the Rookie QB can not hear himself think! Pump up our team and be the 12th man!!! I will be watching and listening - I expect the commentators to mention how loud the crowd is! Now go scream your guts out.

And have fun :thumbsup:

You got 1/2 of our injured defense last year. 5 starters were out-so your theory is the only thing that has holes. I predict Ramsey throws 3 INTs, and Portis fumbles at least once...DAMN---our Defense will probably score more than your slow footed antiquated Gibbs offense. Have another drink :pint: you'll feel better

I'm sorry...antiquated is probably too big a word for you guys---just look it up! GO BEARS!

Yeah, this guy is gonna last a real long time.. FLAMER!!!

Archived