Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Thunder Crew" 2005!!

Commander PK

Time to bring back the Thunder Crew from last year.

For those that don't know what it's about. Whenever the opponent is on [edit: offense :D ], the people at the top of Fed Ex beat on the fences at the top with whatever they want.

Their fists, their beer bottles, heads of Chicago fans....whatever suits your fancy.

:D

Let's bring the noise Sunday!!! Calling all Thunder Crew!!

:cheers: :laugh:

(and by the way. Can we not have any "waves" this year from the crowd. Some poor posters on this site (myself included) almost gave themselves an ulcer arguing about the idiocy of doing a wave when the Skins are on offense. Thank You. :D )

I remember that from last year. It actually makes a pretty cool sound when you have about 50-100 people beating on those signs with beer bottles.

Now, if we could get everybody doing it that sits (should stand) in those last 2 rows. You wouldn't be able to hear yourself think. It would be beautiful.

False start penalties galore. :D

As a former member of the "Thunder Crew"...(I moved down 15 rows this year)I can vouch for noise it makes....after a while, your hands get sore...so....fill a bottle with some change, stuff a napkin in it and bang away...when it gets cold...wear gloves and bring the thunder...and I agree with Painkiller...there's no excuse for sitting down in the back rows. BRING THE THUNDER!!!

Whenever the opponent is on defense, the people at the top of Fed Ex beat on the fences at the top with whatever they want.

Just a minor correction. It's when the opponent is on offense.

I'm not up that far, but I know I won't have a voice by Sunday evening.

If you're lucky enough to be at the game,

make as much noise as you can, however you can, for the Redskins D! Continuous, steady, and LOUD!!!!

I'm in the 26th row, never been to a game, is there something that I can beat on to make noise (not including any bears fans or straggling cowgirls)

:gaintsuck:eaglesuck:dallasuck

Hopefully there won't be many, but banging on an empty seat makes a good noise. Yelling and clapping your hands always works well.

Archived