Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP: Noble injures knee again

Dead Money

im not too sold on Noble, sure he returned last year but didnt relaly do THAT great. I hope he dominates for us, and if not, then hopefully a youngster will step it up (maybe promote Aki Jones?).
I feel the same way. I've seen Griffin run runningbacks down from behind in the secondary, demonstrating tremendous speed and athleticism on his part. But every tackle that Noble seems to be involved in are ones where he just happens to be in the vicinity. He seems to be a good body for run stuffing and gets a good push at times, but thats it. He has definately got heart for the way he came back from his injury, but if we have more athletic talent, lets give them a shot and let him heal.

As others have said, it's not the end of the world, but when you lose a starter it always hurts to some extent, even with solid people behind him.

Noble is one of those guys you don't hear much about. He just does his job when on the field. He's not a star, but far more then just servicable.

Salavea isn't gone anywhere...He is the starter next to Griffen However, Coach Williams likes to rotate him with Noble to help keep them fresh.

Noble is a big rednecked body vet. I haven't seen him do amazing things since hes been here. He looks like he has become injury prone. Not sure he is every going to be the player we thought he could be. At least not here.

Im going to start to watch the other players who have upside to see who is going to be here longer term

Noble is OK but there is no more upside there.

Also, sorry, he was from Dallas. I just dont have any love for him because of this. Hes our guy now, but, once Dallas, always Dallas in my head. He will need to go next year if we can find a replacement.

NO DALLAS PLAYERS> THEY ALL SUCK FOR US. I wouldnt even want one if he was good here. NO DALLAS PLAYER.

Its just not natural. Dogs dont date Cats. What the world coming to ?

I feel the same way. I've seen Griffin run runningbacks down from behind in the secondary, demonstrating tremendous speed and athleticism on his part. But every tackle that Noble seems to be involved in are ones where he just happens to be in the vicinity. He seems to be a good body for run stuffing and gets a good push at times, but thats it. He has definately got heart for the way he came back from his injury, but if we have more athletic talent, lets give them a shot and let him heal.

noble's job is not to run backs down from behind. his job is to take up the 2 offensive linemen that create the hole for the back and stuff the middle with a big body. The middle linebacker does the tackling.

why do you think pierce had so many tackles?

noble is a gamer and a good guy. I hope this is not serious.

Archived