Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowgirls making additons on cut-day... DAMN!!

timdaley73

they def. needed fujita, in order to effectively run a 3-4 its best if you have 4 quality LB's. Getting rid of their best one was not very smart on Tuna's part

Well, I really doubt that Coakley is better than Dat. He was also splitting time with Brady James all last season.

We did offer him a pay reduction to stay with us, but he declined. I really had my reservations about him in a 3-4. Actually, I know he couldn't do it. We basically wanted him for nickle and dime defenses.

Not a loss IMO.

So do you, but we have the means to fill them.

Typical, ain't it? :laugh: Yeah sure, pal. We've got less holes to fill and I'd love to hear the means to fill holes like RT on your team. :laugh: Tell that to Jevon Kearse when he's lining up against whoever your RT is gonna be. :laugh:

Typical, ain't it? :laugh: Yeah sure, pal. We've got less holes to fill and I'd love to hear the means to fill holes like RT on your team. :laugh: Tell that to Jevon Kearse when he's lining up against whoever your RT is gonna be. :laugh:

It's called a TE lined up next to him.

or

we could play Torrin Tucker who held him to 2 tackles and 2 pd in 2 games last year.

Again, how are you going to score points again? :cheers:

It's called a TE lined up next to him.

or

we could play Torrin Tucker who held him to 2 tackles and 2 pd in 2 games last year.

Again, how are you going to score points again? :cheers:

I see, how many players are you gonna add to stop one guy? And Tucker did not, all by himself, stop Kearse. You're just lucky that Kearse isn't lined up on Bledsoe's blindside.

And scoring points? Have you seen our o-line this year? If it's anything like it's been in the pre-season, points won't not necessarily flow, but they certainly won't be a problem.

I see, how many players are you gonna add to stop one guy? And Tucker did not, all by himself, stop Kearse. You're just lucky that Kearse isn't lined up on Bledsoe's blindside.

And scoring points? Have you seen our o-line this year? If it's anything like it's been in the pre-season, points won't not necessarily flow, but they certainly won't be a problem.

You're right. Your O line looks awesome and you'll probably plow right through the NFC this year. Your skins are hitting on all cylinders and you should not even think twice about the Cowboys. You should have no problems sweeping the Boys this year so just relax. :cheers: :logo:

they def. needed fujita, in order to effectively run a 3-4 its best if you have 4 quality LB's. Getting rid of their best one was not very smart on Tuna's part

Excellent points once again. I can tell you're really informed and know an awful lot about football. Coakley was our best LB and his size is certainly well suited for a 3-4 scheme. Somebody has been doing their homework and is trying to impress the class. Well done! :applause: :cheers:

This is a joke right? :rolleyes:

No its not Daniels and Wynn are over 30 and have not done a thing

Your MLB whom ever it is has not done a thing.

Springs is ok but after him all you have Rogers and very old Walt Harris.

Arron Glenn is way better then Harris.

Sorry I didnt mean FS. I meant SS

Bowen is constantly nicked up and is always taking wrong angles when making tackles.

This is a joke right? :rolleyes:

Are you serious?

Your DE's are laughable.

You backup wrs are laughable.

Bowen doesn't scare anyone. Taylor is obviously gifted, if not troubled.

Walt Harris and his three pds last year are not scaring anyone either. Jimoh, who? Rogers is a rookie and needs to prove he is anything more.

Ramsey has a TON to prove.

MLB has a giant hole in it.

Should I go on?

No its not Daniels and Wynn are over 30 and have not done a thing

Your MLB whom ever it is has not done a thing.

Springs is ok but after him all you have Rogers and very old Walt Harris.

Arron Glenn is way better then Harris.

Sorry I didnt mean FS. I meant SS

Bowen is constantly nicked up and is always taking wrong angles when making tackles.

and

Are you serious?

Your DE's are laughable.

You backup wrs are laughable.

Bowen doesn't scare anyone. Taylor is obviously gifted, if not troubled.

Walt Harris and his three pds last year are not scaring anyone either. Jimoh, who? Rogers is a rookie and needs to prove he is anything more.

Ramsey has a TON to prove.

MLB has a giant hole in it.

Should I go on?

By this criteria, you have holes on half your team.

Since rookies have to "prove themselves" and are a hole until then, I'd say that you have a hole at OLB (Ware) and RT (Pettiti) for starters.

I wouldn't call our MLB a hole since he has at least proven to be a productive season-long starter at another LB position. But ok, I'll buy it. Has Bradie James played inside for Dallas? No - there's another hole.

Our DE's are laughable? How exactly is it that we were far and away #1 against the run, an entire half yard per carry better than anyone else? How is it that we allowed the fewest points in the league when you subtract points on returns (when the defense isn't on the field)? Who was making the plays last season? Obviously not our DEs. Obviously not Lemar Marshall since he's now a hole at MLB. Lemme guess, it was all Antonio Pierce?

So what does this make Kenyon Coleman? What's that? Canty or Spears is going to start soon? They're rookies, so that's a hole no matter what.

And if Bowen is a hole, what does that make Keith Davis who has never started?

Walt Harris has been a solid starter EVERYWHERE he's been for 8 seasons. Last season we were lucky to have him in reserve but I don't think it's a stretch to imagine him being able to produce as a starter again. And if he can't, we have a top 10 pick who just might be able to.

BTW, Aaron Glenn is finished. He was terrible on Houston last year and considered the main culprit as to why they allowed the second most TDs through the air. He's shot. I would take Rogers or Harris over him so quickly it would make your head sping.

Ok - so by the scoring system you just applied to us - you have holes at RT, OLB, ILB, FS, DE, CB, K. You pokes make it too damn easy sometimes.

and

Since rookies have to "prove themselves" and are a hole until then, I'd say that you have a hole at OLB (Ware) and RT (Pettiti) for starters.

I wouldn't call our MLB a hole since he has at least proven to be a productive season-long starter at another LB position. But ok, I'll buy it. Has Bradie James played inside for Dallas? No - there's another hole.

Our DE's are laughable? How exactly is it that we were far and away #1 against the run, an entire half yard per carry better than anyone else? How is it that we allowed the fewest points in the league when you subtract points on returns (when the defense isn't on the field)? Who was making the plays last season? Obviously not our DEs. Obviously not Lemar Marshall since he's now a hole at MLB. Lemme guess, it was all Antonio Pierce?

So what does this make Kenyon Coleman? What's that? Canty or Spears is going to start soon? They're rookies, so that's a hole no matter what.

Walt Harris has been a solid starter EVERYWHERE he's been for 8 seasons. Last season we were lucky to have him in reserve but I don't think it's a stretch to imagine him being able to produce as a starter again. And if he can't, we have a top 10 pick who just might be able to.

BTW, Aaron Glenn is finished. He was terrible on Houston last year and considered the main culprit as to why they allowed the second most TDs through the air. He's shot. I would take Rogers or Harris over him so quickly it would make your head sping.

Ok - so by the scoring system you just applied to us - you have holes at RT, OLB, ILB, FS, DE, CB, K. You pokes make it too damn easy sometimes.

:applause:

and why are there SOOOOO many cowboys fans here?!?!

and

Looks like we are a 6-10 team again then.

And you should have no problem rolling us both times this year (just like you shoudlve had no problem doing it the last 7 years).

I don't know why guys bother going back and forth with obnoxious dallas fans. The ones in this area are the worst..they arent even real fans..just antagonists...you'd be suprised how many Dallas fans are in the D.C. metro, PG county area just because of thier dominance over the Redskins and nothing more.

Personally as a Skin fan...we really have jack to say and no room to criticize the Cowboys about anything when a team has had your number for so long no matter what players they have or we have.

Sure I hope it's competative..sure I hope it gets turned around and we have more success in the division and stop this Dallas over Washington crap...its disheartening and rediculous....but until that happens some folks need to be quiet.

and Dallas fans other than the one 10-6 season you guys dont have a whole lot to be proud of in recent years either. If dominance over one team does it for you then I guess you are superbowl champs every season...but ultimately I think the playoffs and getting closer to another championship is more important.

I hope "it" actually becomes a "rivalry" again. It can hardly be called that now other than the fact it's Cowboys and Indians. lol

I don't know why guys bother going back and forth with obnoxious dallas fans. The ones in this area are the worst..they arent even real fans..just antagonists...you'd be suprised how many Dallas fans are in the D.C. metro, PG county area just because of thier dominance over the Redskins and nothing more.

Great post but what you fail to realize is that many Cowboys fans in this area are just Cowboys fans. I know it's disheartening to have so many Cowboys fans in the D.C. metro but there are Cowboys fans everywhere. If you're a fan just to be an antagonist I really don't think you're a fan at all. I began loving the Cowboys long before this streak in the days of Danny White, Dennis Thurman, Everson Walls, Randy White, Too Tall on and on...

Archived