Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Watch out for Eli Manning!

FootballGuy2677

First off all let me just say im a dead-on redskins fan and i think we are going to the playoffs too clintching it with a 10-6 record or atleast have a 8-8 record but...

Eli Manning has had his NFL experiance on the field. He's shown he can put up 30 points agains the leagues number 1 defence(the steelers). Hes shown he can control the field and has gotten alot better at it. Hes become the leader in the offence and has even gotten jeremey shockey(mr i do what i want) to camp without yelling at him. To put that all together hes had a whole off-season to get even better at all that and has a great reciever named plaxico burress to throw to and a great H-Back like his brother named Tiki Barber who is very underrated. He has a great player named antonio pierce to lead the defence who will all know he can.

Now when the season starts with the potiental they got they should go 4-0 but with their MVP Eli Manning still a little new to the NFL and coming of a injury. I see them going 2-2. Then Eli Manning and the Giants will come off from the bye and week, and finish the season with a 7-4. With a total of 9-7 record but we skins fans very well know that everything that looks great can turn bad, and with a inexperianced Rookie QB Eli Manning they could finish 7-9 or 6-10.

Overall i think the Giants may not do what everyone expects them to do but, 1 or 2 years from now the NFC East Might have a Indianapolis Colts a dangerous Washington Redskins Team and possibly by then a Very good Dallas Cowboys and a Mediocore Eagles Team.

Watch out:( :( :( :(

I actually like Eli. Saying "he'll never be Peyton" doesn't really mean anything. There are not a lot of guys that are like Peyton. I think he'll develop into a top 10 QB. I think we'd all be happy if we could have a top 10 QB around for the next decade.

I won't ignore it - but I'll move it :)

Manning is mostly hype. He hasn't shown he's going to be the next Patrick Ramsey, much less the next Brett Favre.

He may well develop into a nice QB. But he hardly strikes fears in the hearts of defensive coordinators yet.

Archived