Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TR1, wanna place a wager?

Number5

Since my last idea kinda made an arse outta me, I figured that the only diplomatic way to settle this would be to have some sort of wager. I'm sick of your constant spinning (as Westy stated!) of normal Eagles news into making it bigger than life.....So I offer you a wager.......

If any of the things that you stated as far as the team blowing up, or TO acting up, or whatever else you claim negative to happen (like the Eagles loosing more games than the Skins, etc)....for the entire off-season, I will sport a new sig that will be determined by a member of the site who has as much hatred towards the Eagles as you do.

If none of that happens, and your dreams get crushed like a jelly bean, then you must for the entire off-season sport a sig that will be determined by member of the EMB.

To make things more interesting, I would like to place a $45.00 bet (remember that I have small kids so I ain't rich dammit!) that will be a donation to the site. The loser must pay but to make it interesting, the credit for the donation will go to the winner!

If you cool with it, let me know.

And thank you for your support! :silly:

P.S.....sorry for calling you an arse! You have a knack of getting under my skin, so we might as well put some cash up and sigs too!

I agree #5. I know that you have issues with him but he hasn't attacked you personally, has he? Don't forget that this is a Skins board.

No, he hasn't attacked me personally, but it becomes a royal pain in the butt constantly reading and having to check back in other threads to read simpleton views that have either no merit or factual basis.

Thus, I felt the need to compile a list which I am currently searching for of the top 10 things that he has said that have either contradicted what he later says, or what he says that make no sense with regards to not only TO but to the Eagles and their fans.

Things such as "Your teams offense sucks this pre-season"......WTF? This was said after the Cinny game. Trust me Monte, and you know me well enough to do that, I have a very nice wager that will not only benefit the site, but Eagles fans up here as well. I'm using this as my ammo for a bookmark!

Waiting for Westy, OWU, Terps and others to PM me.....I need your help fellas!

No, he hasn't attacked me personally, but it becomes a royal pain in the butt constantly reading and having to check back in other threads to read simpleton views that have either no merit or factual basis.

Kenny-Where does it say that you constantly have to read or check back to see his posts. Isn't there still an ignore feature here?

Anyway, this is a Redskins message board. If you don't like, or can't understand, that most of us have little interest in the views of Eagle fans in general then I am sure that there are other sites for you to visit. I'm not trying to be hard, in fact I like you and I think that you know that, but starting threads like this on our (Redskins) board is just wrong man.

Kenny-Where does it say that you constantly have to read or check back to see his posts. Isn't there still an ignore feature here?

Anyway, this is a Redskins message board. If you don't like, or can't understand, that most of us have little interest in the views of Eagle fans in general then I am sure that there are other sites for you to visit. I'm not trying to be hard, in fact I like you and I think that you know that, but starting threads like this on our (Redskins) board is just wrong man.

Respected and understood bro......I was just going to use these like I said as ammo for either a money towards the site bet, or a sig bet. He seems to always say that he doesn't say this, or he never said that, or even he says the TO is gonna blow up or this or that, so I wanted to use this a thread to notate all of his repsonses so therefore a proper wager could be implemented.

That's all.....but if he feelings are hurt, I'm man enough to say sorry......I might not mean it, but I'll say it..... ;)

I don't think this thread is going to get much support. :laugh:

Anyway, tr1 is an ok guy....he's just obsessed with the fall of the Eagles even if he has to try to spin everyday normal events to look like they are going to be the undoing of the Birds.

That might be an understatement. :laugh:

That's all.....but if he feelings are hurt, I'm man enough to say sorry......I might not mean it, but I'll say it..... ;)

I couldn't honestly care less if his feelings are hurt. Anyone who's feelings get hurt on an internet message board has bigger problems then that!

I would just hate to see this precedent set so that it becomes acceptable to call out other posters in threads designed solely to embarrass them.

That's just my 2 cents. I'll rely on you to do what you think is right.

Later.

That's kinda how I feel about reading posts from you and Westbrook designed to incite Skins fans. I know you haven't done it for a while, but you know what I'm talking about.

Consider that maybe TR1 piles on a bit with you guys to show you how annoying some of your posts have been to us.

That's kinda how I feel about reading posts from you and Westbrook designed to incite Skins fans. I know you haven't done it for a while, but you know what I'm talking about.

Consider that maybe TR1 piles on a bit with you guys to show you how annoying some of your posts have been to us.

Repsected....hey check out my new thread...I gotta a surprise for you folks!

Oh yeah? You are coming to DC for the MNF game on Sept 19th.. :doh:

BRILLIANT!!! :eaglesuck

Ah.....if you look at the thread, I'm leaving from DC to go to Dallas as part of a trip that she got tickets to. It's a group trip clown shoes! Get it right, not twisted! :rolleyes:

Archived