Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Warrick agrees to terms with the Seahawks

RabidFan

I'm not convinced it's a good move. Urban and Pathon were contending for the sixth receiver spot, and I'd rather have either of them than Warrick. (And I think KRob had more talent and athletic ability than Warrick. Too bad he's a lush.)

I'm just hoping the coaches know what they're doing on this.

(Peehawks? Spiff, can't you do better than that?)

Engram

Jackson

Pathon

Jurevicious

Warrick

The list now looks like:

Darrell Jackson

Bobby Engram

Joe Jurevicius

Alex Bannister

D.J. Hackett

Warrick

Bannister has been a special teams guy for the past couple years, and Hackett is a young kid that did well in camp along with Jerheme Urban. The thinking originally was that Jerome Pathon would contend for a starter spot, and Urban would battle Hackett for the final, sixth spot. But for some reason Pathon got on the coach's bad side, and Urban dropped some passes against the Cowboys, so they became the two duking it out at the bottom of the list of likely keepers. Hackett caught his passes, and looks like he can stretch a defense a bit.

Bannister is just now practicing again after recovering from a broken collarbone, which he also broke last year. I'm hoping that (A) he's healed, and that it won't be a recurring problem, and (B) that he's shown enough to justify keeping him over Pathon or Urban.

Dang, has the season started yet? I'm going nuts over here!

Archived