Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys talking with Price?

refuze

I endorse this move 100% for Dallas.

We need to get a solid veteran #3 at this point.

While I am very high on Crayton, I would like to see what Price could do.

He's played with Bledsoe before, so there is some chemistry I would presume.

For the right price, it would be a nice addition at this point because of the injury history of Glenn.

And it was Price calling Bledsoe and Dallas which shows you that he is very intersted in reuniting with Drew. Thats a plus.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?id=0E2C4170-B157-68EB-36C558E6A7DEF60F

isn't he a bit young to be on the Cowboys?

Actually the skins are older then the cowboys. Sometimes instead of just following what other people say, it would actually help if you did your own research, that way you dont sound stupid.

2002 Bledsoe Threw for 4300 yards and 24 TD

He has not been over 3000 yards since

2002 Price had 94 catches and 1252 yards and 9 touchdowns.

He has not had over 65 catches and 840 yards since he went to Atlanta.

These 2 worked together. Price is good for 3 or 4 years if he stays injury free.

That gives us

Key who put up 900 yards last year a big physical reciever

Glenn who if not injured can put up 1000 yards and has speed

Price who works well with Bledsoe and has speed

Crayton who has size and speed.

Julius,A-train, Barber and Tyson Thompson at RB

Witten and Campbell at TE

That is alot of talent

Doesn't matter where they go the point is they were all cut in the first round of cuts which should tell you something right there. Obviously none of these players:

A. Can live up to expectations

B. Can stay healthy

If they all go to the NFC East rivals who cares I know I don't. None of these players scare me any. :paranoid:

This is a rediculous statement. These are all good players. Simon went in the first round of cuts because he wanted a long-term deal as opposed to the one year franchise tag. He will do very well with the Colts and might be just what they need to get over the hump.

Price was too expensive and didn't perform well for the Falcons as a #1. If you recall, he was a great #2 in Buffalo. I would not want him to go to Dallas. Though he doesn't have a dominant #1 to take attention off of him in Dallas, KJ and Glenn are still good WR's, as much as it pains me to say it.

Also, in his defense, Vick is probably not an easy QB to play with. He is very spontanious and takes off a lot. Probably not so easy to put up #1 type numbers when playing with Vick. All I can say is, don't sleep on Price. Just because he was unproductive in ATL doesn't mean he is not a good WR anymore.

(I wonder what Meshawn would think about this?)

Warrick is an explosive guy, but definitly not on the same level as Price and Simon.

But to say they are not a threat just because they were cut in the first round is just not true. Teams cut players early for their convenience. The earlier a player is cut the better chance he has to get picked up by another team.

All three will contribute to their new teams. Some more than others. Price to the Cowboys would not be good news to me.

:dallasuck

Actually the skins are older then the cowboys. Sometimes instead of just following what other people say, it would actually help if you did your own research, that way you dont sound stupid.

2002 Bledsoe Threw for 4300 yards and 24 TD

He has not been over 3000 yards since

2002 Price had 94 catches and 1252 yards and 9 touchdowns.

He has not had over 65 catches and 840 yards since he went to Atlanta.

These 2 worked together. Price is good for 3 or 4 years if he stays injury free.

That gives us

Key who put up 900 yards last year a big physical reciever

Glenn who if not injured can put up 1000 yards and has speed

Price who works well with Bledsoe and has speed

Crayton who has size and speed.

Julius,A-train, Barber and Tyson Thompson at RB

Witten and Campbell at TE

That is alot of talent

How well have all these reunions worked for the Cowboys so far? Everyone has "worked so well together in the past" but what player do you have who you can point to and say "this guy did what he did (or exceeded it) during his last stop with Tuna or Bledsoe." Just name 1 guy.

How well have all these reunions worked for the Cowboys so far? Everyone has "worked so well together in the past" but what player do you have who you can point to and say "this guy did what he did (or exceeded it) during his last stop with Tuna or Bledsoe." Just name 1 guy.

Well since you put it that way I guess i gotta hit you with facts or stats

Last year Key put up over 900 yards, with Vinny. Sounds like a good reunion to me espically since we beat the skins agian twice last year.

Terry Glenn had 400 yards in 6 games last year with vinny. If not for the injury he would have had over 1000 yards. Glenn best years were with Bledsoe

Last year Da boys averaged close to 300 yards passinger per game until Glenn got hurt, once that happend it dropped to about 180 or 190 per game.

Price is a mirror image of Glenn but does not have a history of injuries.

Bledsoe has an established repoire with all his WR. All of them have an established repoire and a clear understanding of what Parcells requires of them.

The main point to all this is this.

Bledsoe has an established repoire with all his WR. All of them have an established repoire and a clear understanding of what Parcells requires of them.

I know denying the truth makes things eaiser for you put with Price on the Cowboys they are a even more of a threat to make the playoffs.

Bledsoe with Key, glenn, price and crayton are way better then

Ramsey or Brunell with Moss, patten, thrash, brown and dyson.

Espically since none of them have ever played together. Let alone been in any real time game situations together.

THOSE ARE JUST THE FACTS.

Well since you put it that way I guess i gotta hit you with facts or stats

Last year Key put up over 900 yards, with Vinny. Sounds like a good reunion to me espically since we beat the skins agian twice last year.

Terry Glenn had 400 yards in 6 games last year with vinny. If not for the injury he would have had over 1000 yards. Glenn best years were with Bledsoe

Last year Da boys averaged close to 300 yards passinger per game until Glenn got hurt, once that happend it dropped to about 180 or 190 per game.

Price is a mirror image of Glenn but does not have a history of injuries.

The main point to all this is this.

I know denying the truth makes things eaiser for you put with Price on the Cowboys they are a even more of a threat to make the playoffs.

Bledsoe with Key, glenn, price and crayton are way better then

Ramsey or Brunell with Moss, patten, thrash, brown and dyson.

Espically since none of them have ever played together. Let alone been in any real time game situations together.

THOSE ARE JUST THE FACTS.

Facts? Is that what they are? Suggesting that your team was on pace for almost 5000 yards passing before Glenn got hurt? You might want to consult Webster's dictionary b/c your diatribe looked like a bunch of hypotethicals mixed with fantasy land.

Now, if you want to see a post with facts - I have quite a few in this thread alone. The facts are, Parcells has yet add a player who went on to match or exceed his previous success during the first go around. Those are facts, son. 900 yards for Keyshawn is decent #1 WR numbers. Not great not terrible. The FACT that Glenn can't stay healthy is not my problem. He is what he is - a receiver whose value is tainted by the fact that he can't manage to stay on the field.

Price had a great season 3 years ago with Bledsoe. That's nice. But for the reasons i mentioned earlier in this thread - i don't see him as some Terrell Owens-like addition. And I sure don't see the seamless transition that Dallas fans tout with every usual suspect they sign. For some gosh darn reason - they just never deliver like they used to.

I'd be willing to wager that if Price signed on with Dallas, he wouldn't be able to put up 60% of the numbers he did in 2002. You in?

Facts? Is that what they are? Suggesting that your team was on pace for almost 5000 yards passing before Glenn got hurt? You might want to consult Webster's dictionary b/c your diatribe looked like a bunch of hypotethicals mixed with fantasy land.

Now, if you want to see a post with facts - I have quite a few in this thread alone. The facts are, Parcells has yet add a player who went on to match or exceed his previous success during the first go around. Those are facts, son. 900 yards for Keyshawn is decent #1 WR numbers. Not great not terrible. The FACT that Glenn can't stay healthy is not my problem. He is what he is - a receiver whose value is tainted by the fact that he can't manage to stay on the field.

Price had a great season 3 years ago with Bledsoe. That's nice. But for the reasons i mentioned earlier in this thread - i don't see him as some Terrell Owens-like addition. And I sure don't see the seamless transition that Dallas fans tout with every usual suspect they sign. For some gosh darn reason - they just never deliver like they used to.

I'd be willing to wager that if Price signed on with Dallas, he wouldn't be able to put up 60% of the numbers he did in 2002. You in?

First of all I challenge to you show me where I Said the Cowboys were on pace for a 5,000 yards passing season last year. Maybe I need to clean my glasses but I dont see that in my post.

No sensible cowboy fan is comparing Price to T.O.

As a matter a fact I said "Price is a mirror image of Glenn but does not have a history of injuries."

I would not wager that either for the simple fact that he will be playing with

Glenn

Key

Crayton (U SKINS FAN REMEMBER HIM)

Juluis Jones

A-train

Witten

Campbell

Also you have to consider that fact that Parcells loves to run the ball in the 3rd and 4th Quarter.

First of all I challenge to you show me where I Said the Cowboys were on pace for a 5,000 yards passing season last year. Maybe I need to clean my glasses but I dont see that in my post.

As a matter a fact I said "Price is a mirror image of Glenn but does not have a history of injuries."

Glenn

Key

Juluis Jones

A-train

Witten

Campbell

Also you have to consider that fact that Parcells loves to run the ball in the 3rd and 4th Quarter.

You implied that almost 300 yards per game passing was what one would expect had Glenn stayed healthy. Do the math over 16 games.

My bad on Price. I didn't realize what a stunning supporting cast Price would have in Dallas. I should have known that all the all-pros on Dallas's offense would be taking chances away from the great Peerless Price. I wasn't aware that Campbell catches more than 20 passes per year or that A-train would touch the ball more than 5 or 6 times per game or that Crayton was the second coming of Brandon Stokely. Carry on.

Glenn

Key

Juluis Jones

A-train

Witten

Campbell

you, are just an idiot, your using all of these FACTS and this and that yada yada yada, keep talking about the past, drew bledsoe was a good quarterback, WAS. he's a schmuk now and your pathetic team will suffer for it

you, are just an idiot, your using all of these FACTS and this and that yada yada yada, keep talking about the past, drew bledsoe was a good quarterback, WAS. he's a schmuk now and your pathetic team will suffer for it

Just the way we suffered when we lost to you guys last year with close to 40 year old Vinny T right.

WAIT WE SWEPT YOU GUYS LAST YEAR WITH VINNY T...........yada yada yada.

You implied that almost 300 yards per game passing was what one would expect had Glenn stayed healthy. Do the math over 16 games.

My bad on Price. I didn't realize what a stunning supporting cast Price would have in Dallas. I should have known that all the all-pros on Dallas's offense would be taking chances away from the great Peerless Price. I wasn't aware that Campbell catches more than 20 passes per year or that A-train would touch the ball more than 5 or 6 times per game or that Crayton was the second coming of Brandon Stokely. Carry on.

Well lets see

Allen, Adams, Witten went to the pro-bowl oh and so did Rivera

I also notice how u left out Jones and Witten who are the starters and u substituted them with A-train and Campbell......what a way to spin things.

Jones had 819 yards and 7 td in 7 games started. With George as his back up.

Now he has A-train as his back up who put up two 1,000 yard and a 800 yard seaons in his 4 years at Chicago.

Lets see Crayton in his first year as a 7th round pick has 12 catches for 162 yards. Thats way better then what your 2nd round pick Jacobs has done over the past 2 years.

WOW is that not the pot calling the kettle black. Especially how you guys keep thriving off of Joe Gibbs past and how you guys keep living off your #1 defense excuse me your #3 defense

I didnt say ANYTHING about Gibbs's past or our D, your gonna quote me and say "you guys" obviously this isn't about you guys its about me cuz you quoted me, and I haven't been, so get your story straight before you start sayin stuff

I didnt say ANYTHING about Gibbs's past or our D, your gonna quote me and say "you guys" obviously this isn't about you guys its about me cuz you quoted me, and I haven't been, so get your story straight before you start sayin stuff

No u didnt say anything about Gibbs , but what you did say son is keep refering to your past cause thats all i have.

Well lets both look at the past

1. When was the last time you beat us.

2. When was the last time Gibbs beat Parcells

3. When was the last time Gibbs had a winning season in the modern era of football

4. When was the last time you guys went to the playoffs

5. When was the last time both teams went to the superbowl.

Before you answer please dont bring up that 3 superbowls to 2 superbowls that was way in the past before free agency and salary cap. WE ARE IN THE MODERN ERA NOW.

The answer is simple.

WE OWN YOUR HEARTLESS SKINS.

The Cow

No u didnt say anything about Gibbs , but what you did say son is keep refering to your past cause thats all i have.

Well lets both look at the past

1. When was the last time you beat us.

2. When was the last time Gibbs beat Parcells

3. When was the last time Gibbs had a winning season in the modern era of football

4. When was the last time you guys went to the playoffs

5. When was the last time both teams went to the superbowl.

Before you answer please dont bring up that 3 superbowls to 2 superbowls that was way in the past before free agency and salary cap. WE ARE IN THE MODERN ERA NOW.

The answer is simple.

WE OWN YOUR HEARTLESS SKINS.

The Cow

You're right. We should stay in the modern era.

How many times over the past 6 seasons has Dallas had a better record than the Skins depsite being guaranteed to sweep our sorry asses year in and year out? That's a guaranteed 2-0 start for Dallas and 0-2 for Washington.

You always beat us. Sad but true. What's also sad is that you are good for about 1 win per month the rest of the past 5 seasons. Congratulations, you win a cookie.

We've sucked the past 5 years. Your team has actually sucked worse except for 2 Sundays per year. Wow! :notworthy

You're right. We should stay in the modern era.

How many times over the past 6 seasons has Dallas had a better record than the Skins depsite being guaranteed to sweep our sorry asses year in and year out? That's a guaranteed 2-0 start for Dallas and 0-2 for Washington.

You always beat us. Sad but true.

We've sucked the past 5 years. Your team has actually sucked worse except for 2 Sundays per year.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I believe we were 10-6 in 2003 and went to the playoffs. Dirk just let it go.... you are the most uptight insecure Skins fan I've ever witnessed but it's entertaining though. It amazes me that when backed up into a corner the only pathetic retort skins fans come up with "All you guys do is beat us"... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :silly::silly::) :applause: PRICELESS!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I believe we were 10-6 in 2003 and went to the playoffs. Dirk just let it go.... you are the most uptight insecure Skins fan I've ever witnessed but it's entertaining though. It amazes me that when backed up into a corner the only pathetic retort skins fans come up with "All you guys do is beat us"... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :silly::silly::) :applause: PRICELESS!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

If pointing out the idiocy and inconsistency of Cowboys fans makes me uptight and insecure, so be it. The most entertaining thing of all is seeing what Cowboy fans will say next. You know the old expression "kids say the darndest things" - it's kind of like that.

Hey how bout you guys like go the the playoffs like...oh...say once in 5 years before you come and talk ****. Idiocy is saying that Cooley is good, Idiocy is rallying behind Ramsey a proven Bust and failure, and lasty idiocy is thinking that the redskins will beat the cowboys when we've won...what.....16 of last 17

Hey how bout you guys like go the the playoffs like...oh...say once in 5 years before you come and talk ****. Idiocy is saying that Cooley is good, Idiocy is rallying behind Ramsey a proven Bust and failure, and lasty idiocy is thinking that the redskins will beat the cowboys when we've won...what.....16 of last 17

Like clockwork - one of the children I speak of comes proves my point and thensome. Here that sound? Your mom is calling - time for dinner Skippy.

Archived