Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTEM practice update (disappointing)

Art

First practice over in Carlisle. WTEM Update is here:

Spurrier talking about staying home again.

Bram says ultimately decision is Snyder's, which makes me wonder why the team is saying it's Spurrier's :).

Team wore old school uniforms.

It was a lousy update :)

I disagree.

They did NOT lead off with something like "a serious blow was dealt to the Washington Redskins' chances of making noise this season, when _______ _____________ -- who the team is looking to for great things year -- went down with a blown ACL this morning during the team's first practice of the 2002 campaign."

Couple that with the fact that CAMP HAS STARTED and all in all I'm one delirious sumb!tch.

So there. :)

It's just good that training camp has started, its not dissapointing to listen to those kind of reports because its only the first one, the players are getting to know the field getting some rust off.

The practices will get better in a day or two especially when the rookies and free agents get in the same page as the veterans and coaching staff.

Originally posted by bulldog

I don't think it matters much to the veterans but to the younger players I think sequestering themselves in Carlisle and concentrating on football without distraction isn't such a bad thing :)

I agree, and it should also help them build a bond with the vets. If these guys can get a good sense of teamwork and cohesiveness out of going away I am all for it.

I just noticed I moved up to Steven Davis;) that has got to be a good omen.:doh: :laugh:

Archived