Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So my new roommate is a Philly fan...

Continue to feed him drinks, especially those of increasing alchohol proof. Visit bathroom, find new bar of soap.... preferably the big Tone bars or Irish Spring. Insert bar of soap in sock, preferably athletic socks because they are tougher and rip less easily. Wale away on his head and shoulders after he has passed out. Repeat generously.

You need to drive him nuts in little ways. Splash a little turpentine (sp) into his shoes / sneekers one night . When his feet warm up, they'll start to itch and burn. A few drops will do the trick, and he'll never figure it out. A mixture of KY and flower in his toothpaste works well for a morning treat, but takes some time to do.

I feel your pain I live in the Philly suburbs, whenever they start on the eagles sh1t I just ask them how many times your turd birds been to the show? how many times did they win it all?

u will get a few snorts, grunts, and eventually "this is our year".

Just consider the source, they are a bunch of low class whinning

LOSERS.

I know your pain. I live about 20 minutes from the philly border and about 45 mins from the vet. I have many friends and neighbors and co-workers who are eagle fans. For the most part when it comes to football they are complete morons. Now I have one buddy who isn't the typical eagle fan, but he is a rare exception to the rule. He is a season ticket holder and legally blind. I take him to the vet a few times a year every year for the past 6 years or more. The only game I really enjoy going with him to see is the dallas game. It seems that hating dallas is the only thing we can agree on all the time during football season.

If you can't use this common ground to make the roomate bearable. Then Brave's idea seems to be the best course of action.

Wait 'till we beat them, then don't say "I told you so".

Watch the game together.

I remember a bet that two people (one Skins fan, one Boys fan) had at a previous job: Whenever they play, the loser has to wear the winner's t-shirt to work the next day.

Archived