Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So, umm...

D'Pablo

I'm merely here to provide a public service. You can disregard my analysis of your roster, but you should know I've been dead-on for 3 years running. How's your record of predicting the Redskins season?

what did you predict for the cowpukes last year genius? :rolleyes:

Grading on a Cowboys fan scale are we?

Of course. :)

I thought I was much more harsh in my analysis than my grades. I gave your OL a 'C', which means 'satisfactory'. I'm not saying they'll be bad, but Jansen has problems pass-blocking, theres a reason Samuels hasn't been to the Pro-Bowl when Adams has been to the last 2, Dockery's still a ?, Rabach wasn't a starter in B-more, and you guys are also switching to a new scheme. And the only backup I'd feel comfortable with is the 42-year-old Ray Brown. Like I said, good luck with that. I wouldn't be too optimistic about that bunch if it was my team, and I dam sure wouldn't be calling them the best OL in the league. But, hey, this is Extremeskins, after all.

4%20Thumbs%20Up%204x6%2072%20dpi.jpg

"Extremeskins. It's homerific!"

Is this season gonna be based on anything aside from Ramsey getting it done? I realize that this is the topic du semain' date=' but do we really have no other questions?

A quick run down:

QB: ?

RB: check plus

FB: check minus

WR: check minus

H-B: check

TE: check minus

OL: check plus

DL: check

LB: ?

CB: check

S: check plus[/quote']

LB... check+, easily, we got one of the best cores in the league

our OL and WRs have shown improvement in the preaseason over last year, so no problems there

and we still have an elite defense as long as Harris/Rogers steps up

so yes, it's on the QB position

8-8. What was your prediction? For anybody? What's your prediction this year? Again, for anybody?

And thanks, but flattery will get you nowhere. :laugh:

When did you make that prediction? After week 1? :laugh:

So you thought a 10-6 playoff team with virtually no roster changes would go 8-8 during TC last year? :rolleyes:

Sell crazy somplace else, I'm not buying. My guess is you were saying 13-3 w/ a superbowl until your boy Quincy got shipped off to NY. Then you came out with 8-8. :paranoid:

And heres a newsflash for you... it doesn't take a brilliant football mind to predict the Redskins would have a losing season... after all we haven't been above .500 for several years.

So if you want to impress us, call a darkhorse i.e. San Diego. Otherwise, shut up. You're not impressing anyone... you're simply trolling. ;)

When did you make that prediction? After week 1? :laugh:

So you thought a 10-6 playoff team with virtually no roster changes would go 8-8 during TC last year? :rolleyes:

Sell crazy somplace else, I'm not buying. My guess is you were saying 13-3 w/ a superbowl until your boy Quincy got shipped off to NY. Then you came out with 8-8. :paranoid:

Good analysis, but I never said 13-3. I thought the 2004 Cowboys had a chance to challenge for the division, but when they cut Quincy Carter, all bets were off. I'm also not a Keyshawn or Eddie Geoge fan. I thought, wrongly, that the defense would be OK, but the O wouldn't be able to hold up. I had it exactly backwards. I'm not as objective when it comes to the Cowboys. :)

And heres a newsflash for you... it doesn't take a brilliant football mind to predict the Redskins would have a losing season... after all we haven't been above .500 for several years.

So if you want to impress us, call a darkhorse i.e. San Diego. Otherwise, shut up. You're not impressing anyone... you're simply trolling. ;)

Same ****, different year. :laugh:

We do this every year. Every year, I tell you guys where your problems are on the roster, and every year, you diss me and argue over every player on every unit. And then every year you lose 8, 10, 11 games. Turns out Dockery might not be the best guard Bugel's ever seen, huh, Bubba?

I'm merely here to provide a public service. You can disregard my analysis of your roster, but you should know I've been dead-on for 3 years running. How's your record of predicting the Redskins season?

No one last year thought our center play or our right tackle play was anything better than mediocre. It only takes two weak pieces to make everything crumble. BTW, do you know who Kris Jenkins or Kevin Williams are? Derrick Dockery knows them as ragdolls.

Right...

the past 2 years:

Newman 32 games, 8 INTs,

Henry 29 games, 5 INTs

Glenn 27 games, 6 INTs

Springs 27 games, 6 INTs

Harris 32 games, 2 INTs

Rogers gets a pass because he's a rookie.

You notice your top 2 guys are over 30, too, right?

Where's the source of the confusion? Do you mistakenly believe that your CBs are good, or are you under the false assumption that the Cowboys CBs are bad?

:laugh:

You're one funny guy. Surely you aren't using interceptions as the benchmark from which to judge CBs. Looked at another way, maybe they get more picks because they're thrown at more often?

Age, huh? Don't really care how old they are, just how they play. Springs was FAR superior last season than anything Dallas is lining up at CB, certainly better than "Toast" Newman. But the Cowboys top three CBs have a higher avg age than the Redskins do. Why is it that age is only important when talking about the Redskin CBs?

You further diminish what little credibility you had when you suggest that the Cowboy CB situation is more solid than the Redskins, when anyone with any sense can plainly see that the opposite is true.

Archived