Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mark Brunell or Patrick Ramsey's?

CrazyJoe92

Im sick of trying to explain to ppl that MB is the best QB right now when its already known. It’s a lost cause to explain to you because you have contradicted almost everything you said. How can you say "I've never said anything about Pat being a good or bad quarterback" but bash MB. If you didn’t say it (even though you did) it was implied. Then you bash me when I say MB is consistent. Now you are saying that PR is not consistent, but he sure has potential lol. Anyone can have potential but who is going to wait around for them to get better when you got someone else to do the job right. That’s like sending Shaq over sea's with out real combat skills because he is big and he thinks he can use his size to his advantage. Yea he got potential but he could get killed or hurt someone before he gains true skill. Like the skins falling because you want them to get Ramsey better (you get a ludicrous analogy for a ludicrous comment)

Please correct me if I’m wrong.. But did you say "Brett Favre don't read defenses too well but they can make plays" :doh: ( can you say insane asylum? ) I’m not even going to dig in to that statement.

Man your write up is full of fun haha

How can you say,

"My only point is that Patrick is our starter and out-preformed Brunell when it mattered” So these games don’t matter? Are you saying Pat is holding out because of his ego?

What about this?

"He started were against 2 of the toughest defenses in the league last year, on the road, I'll give him some slack."

It’s his job to play tough teams that’s what he gets paid for. How long has he been in the pro's?

PR is a grown man getting paid a lot of money to win games, how much time does a grown man need to build confidence? :laugh:

Now you want to ask, a off the subject- rhetorical questions. "You think for an instant that Gibbs would have Patrick starting if he thought we were a better team with Brunell?"

Joe Gibbs is a great man but he’s not god. I think he has wanted to take PR out anyway. If Pat was so much of a starter why did Joe just sign Cambell?

Joe’s probably trying to find the right time to break it to him. Joe is a man that keeps his promises and he told PR before the season he would let him start. But Joe is kicking himself in the head for that promise because he knows he made a bad choice. He is trying to find a good way to let him know. Its like when you got a girlfriend you don’t like and you don’t know how to tell her.

PAT has more ints than TD's right now we will let last nights game VS the Bamma Ravens prove my point about PR. That’s but no thanks

:doh:

Now your just making things up.

I'm only bashing Brunell on his durability. We've all seen him play well. I've also seen 2 straight injury plagued seasons.

When did I say anything about Brunell being consistent or not?

and about Favre... Are you saying that Brett doesn't regularly throw into double coverage and use his arm to make plays? I see him do it all the time.

Your really think any QB would've started in the middle of the season on the road against Philly or Pittsburgh and torched them? Pittsburgh was un-defeated at home last year and the only home game Philly lost was the last game of the season when they were benching their starters.

Last nights game against the Ravens proved nothing about Ramsey. He only played 2 drives. I'm tired of arguing with you over rediculous points. Yes, Brunell looks good. Yes, Ramsey is on a short leash.

You seem to think if I say anything about Brunell it means I think Ramsey is awesome. The guy has a career losing record and is in-consistent. I've seen him play very well and very poorly. Lets see if he can consistently play well. The team is depending on him playing well. If he doesn't then we all know Brunell is a viable option again. I'm done with this argument till the season starts.

I am a huge fan of Ramsey just for the reason that he is a Skin, but I still think that even today Brunell is better than Ramsey. He was injured last year and should have been number 2 last year. But I can live with Coach Gibbs's decision to make Brunell # 2 as he can use both of the QBs depending on their performance and there should not be any problem or controversies as both of them are best buddies in the team. Go Skins! Make our Week TWO of NFL 2005 the best week!!!!!!!

:doh:

Now your just making things up.

I'm only bashing Brunell on his durability. We've all seen him play well. I've also seen 2 straight injury plagued seasons.

When did I say anything about Brunell being consistent or not?

and about Favre... Are you saying that Brett doesn't regularly throw into double coverage and use his arm to make plays? I see him do it all the time.

Your really think any QB would've started in the middle of the season on the road against Philly or Pittsburgh and torched them? Pittsburgh was un-defeated at home last year and the only home game Philly lost was the last game of the season when they were benching their starters.

Last nights game against the Ravens proved nothing about Ramsey. He only played 2 drives. I'm tired of arguing with you over rediculous points. Yes, Brunell looks good. Yes, Ramsey is on a short leash.

You seem to think if I say anything about Brunell it means I think Ramsey is awesome. The guy has a career losing record and is in-consistent. I've seen him play very well and very poorly. Lets see if he can consistently play well. The team is depending on him playing well. If he doesn't then we all know Brunell is a viable option again. I'm done with this argument till the season starts.

I get the feeling that you have not seen any games from this year and some one has tricked you in to watching games from the past few year.

yea i think when you say something bad about brunell it mean you think ramsey is great. what else am i supposed to think? hahah then you compare MB&PR letting it be know that your "pro ramsey." what other QB will start this year to make me think your not all about ramsey?

Everything you speak about is from last year and the year before. Its a new year and new team. we are not trying to win last years game, we are trying to win this years game. its like a catch 22 with you. you want ramsey to play base on love haha. man we need to base it on him being able to win games.

you say you know ramsey is inconsistent and that you never said Brunell is inconsistent. so that means you really dont know who you want to be QB and your just playing devils advocate.

oh and when you said

"about Favre... Are you saying that Brett doesn't regularly throw into double coverage and use his arm to make plays? I see him do it all the time."

Brett is the best QB in the league. There is a difference between someone like Brett throwing the ball in to double coverage and PR throwing it in to double coverage. Brett has a 98% chance of making a good play PR has the 2% left over hahaha. ( you dont have to check any books im being facetious) I would think with all the practice PR has throwing into double and triple coverage he would learn not to do it or get better at it.

look man this isnt a popularity contest. Thats what you have based everything on. we want to win this year.

Archived