Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its ONLY Preseason

sugewhite94

Guest sith lord
Originally posted by mookie0720

They won't. If there's one thing I've learned from being on this site for a long time now, it's that there will always be a select group of people who will defend ANY player regardless of performance. If Ramsey is still playing poorly come week 9 of the season there will still be people here supporting him, just like with Brunell.

I'm not sitting here ready to bench Ramsey after one preseason game, but I'm also not turning my head completely the other way like some of you here.

Preseason doesn't mean much, but it certainly means something, especially when the mistakes we're seeing are the same mistakes from his rookie year.

Good post. That's exactly what many of us are saying. We would all love to be proven wrong about Ramsey but so far, we havn't.

If Ramsey is still playing poorly come week 9 of the season there will still be people here supporting him, just like with Brunell.

Now, I'm new to this site, but... was there really anybody here supporting Brunell last year in week 9? You guys must have the leniency of a saint(s fan)...

Originally posted by Epistopheles

Now, I'm new to this site, but... was there really anybody here supporting Brunell last year in week 9? You guys must have the leniency of a saint(s fan)...

Yes, there were.

Not so much supporting Brunell, but people who REFUSED to acknowledge that Gibbs could be wrong. Sometimes I think that Gibbs coming back was the worst possible thing that could've happened in terms of the objectivity and the dialogue on this board.

Originally posted by mookie0720

Yes, there were.

Not so much supporting Brunell, but people who REFUSED to acknowledge that Gibbs could be wrong. Sometimes I think that Gibbs coming back was the worst possible thing that could've happened in terms of the objectivity and the dialogue on this board.

Wow. You're getting in pretty deep here. Can you link us to some of these posts from last year?

Wake up everyone-Trends in the pre season follow into the regular season. Patrick Ramsey is simply NOT A QB FOR THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS. hE JUST CANT GET OVER THE HUMP.You all see that take off your blinders. I love the Redskins as well. That Rod Gardner TD hurt in the gut. But watching Ramsey play poorly hurts all over. Hes never going to have a break out game. We need confidence by winning games NOW. Remember thats how Gibbs did it last time. His face in the post game views looks dismal. We need a miracle in August to carry into September and beyond. Ramsey? not anymore.;)

Archived