Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bears VS Dolphins Game Thread

SamSneed36

Originally posted by heyholetsgogrant

It wont allow me to access the sig section of my account for some reason...if it would I would make it my sig...so i have to write it everytime.

-Grant (i write this everytime) :laugh:

that sux man, have u talked to the mods about that, id get so tired of writing that, especially in a game thread every five minutes

Originally posted by a_good_brotha

Not sure about anyone else, but I'm gonna watch wrestling now. I'll flip over to the game when Raw is showing commercials.

Kurt Angle comes out to chants of 'You Suck', which then turns into a quick 'Angle' chant since they're in Pittsburgh.

Originally posted by SamSneed36

I thought it was a lot shorter then that, whos the guy who was a yankees player, maybe thats who i was thinking of. Cant remember his name, but is he still or was he ever on the roster

Your thinking of Drew Henson!! He signed with Dallas last year!!

Originally posted by RumpofSteelSKIN

What does Laces Out mean?

In Ace Ventura a disgruntled ex-kicker for the dolphins kidnapped the teams mascot. The kicker lost the superbowl for the dolphins missing what would have been the game winner, and he was obsessed with Dan Marino because he blames him for holding the ball with the laces in, not out, causing him to miss the field goal. The kickers boy hood bedroom has LACES OUT DAN! written all over the walls

Archived