Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Road to Perdition

Yomar

Saw Road to Perdition this weekend and was wondering what others who saw it thought. Personally I was a little disappointed, it was a very good movie, but I guess I was expecting a couple more twists and turns. I saw Hanks, Newman, Law and Mendes on the Charlie Rose show earlier last week and they intimated that there were some plot twists they did not want to give away, but as far as I could tell, those plot twists must have been left on the cutting room floor. I do think it was a good movie and is worth seeing for those who have not seem it yet, but I think my expectations were a bit too high. What did other people think of the movie?

Perdition was a fantastic movie. No plot twists, but the weight of the inevitable outcome was well done. Plot twists are great, but major changes of course would have cheapened this movie. All the main characters were locked in to their own fates as a result of their strong personalities/flaws.

Of course, it did help that I only saw one trailer and had no expectations. I try to stay away from trailers or actor's interviews when its a movie that I know I'm going to see no matter what.

I don't want to know ANYTHING about Matrix Reloaded.

The movies is being pushed for Oscar nomination by the regular homers because of tom hanks and company but I'll wait for the DVD to come out for rental.

I'm waiting to see the animated Stripperalla voiced by Pam Anderson and created by Stan Lee about a topless honey

Archived