Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Art!!!

Rat_Boy

Hey Art,

Have you guys had some idiot named "Goatherder" posting over here??

Well, evidently since me and you agree that the Redskins have been better than the Cowboys over the last three years despite the head to head results, me and you are now the same person!!!

I tried telling him that not only are we not the same person, but we don't exactly get along most of the time. But you know the typical Cowboy fan. Blind Stupidity.

:laugh:

Tha Thread

Curious Rat.

Goatroaper posts here and while clearly and unquestionably lacking any real understanding of the game, he is generally far more respectful and coherent here than he appears to be in the thread you provided.

I have posted under one name in all the time I've ever posted on message boards. I think people know this and I think Goat knows this. I do suspect, like In Too Deep and QCard, Goat has not always been treated well when he enters conversations with me, so, I tend to be the focal point of his thoughts, as it is not difficult to control the minds of our Cowboy friends.

If I disengage myself from the heated rhetoric of the Tailgate section, I'll go ahead and stop by on the board you're chatting on :). I am part of the MTV generation so I lack the attention span to remain engaged in any particular chat for very long, so, it may be time to board roam again for a spell :).

Guest Goatroper
But this guy is serious.

Wrong again, Rattie. Some folks just can't tell when their chain is being yanked.

Slow day. Boredom sets in. Have a little harmless fun with the Rat Boy.

But, hey, if this little diversion served to bring Rat Boy and Art together, it was not all in vain.

My work here is done. Thanks for playing.

Goat,

I think it was pretty clear you were efforting at tweaking Ratty. Clearly you lacked any information to further provide in the thread, so you attempted to cloud the issue by faking your way through it with French cliche and other obstruction. I'm only too happy to play when you provide the game. Thanks for being....well, being so typically Cowboy fan-like. Cheers.

Guest Goatroper

Art,

Just for the sake of accuracy:

The reference to a "bois d'arc post" being employed to whack some sense into Rattie was not a "French cliche." Bois d'arc (pronounced "bo-dark") is a tree native to Texas, the wood of which makes tough fence posts. Just a Texas expression to imply that the boy was not going to be educated by any means.

For anyone who may be laboring under the illusion that Rat Boy was faring well in that discussion (which was on a Cowboys board, BTW), I suggest a review of the thread in question.

Several posters were cleaning Rattie's clock. I was just having a little fun.

Interesting to note that when you showed up, you actually sided with most of the Cowboy posters on the topic at hand -- i.e. L'Roi Glover's prowess in run defense.

Thanks for your interest. I certainly look forward to your comments as the season progresses.

Don't call Cowboy fans "rednecks", they prefer to be called "sons of the soil". Is it just me or are Cowboy fans a waste of skin? Christ on a crutch, these guys think the Cowboys have gone undefeated for the last twenty years. Reality check fellas, you were 5-11 the last two years. You suck just as much as a massage parlor employee. Save the combacks yokels, I won't read them.

Archived