Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Mayor: Western "double standards" in the Middle East contributed to attacks

jpillian

OSF

Let's be straight, I think this guy is a nutjob and the media (frankly mainly the right wing press) need to stop giving him a chance to stop spreading his message. A step the mainstream Muslim community has already taken.

However statements like "Islam is a message of war for those who declare war on Muslims" is hardly a case for imprisonment in itself. I'm sure that in private he is saying much worse than this but this statement itself is not that radical.

Oak,

I actually agree with most of your posts, although I do not think he should be assasinated. He instead should be monitered and infultrated. These are the guys you need to get to in order to win the battle of the GWOT.

You mentioned it yourself, let the CIA handle it.

I ask you this, seeing how you like Bush. . .why not invade the UK? I mean using the Bush rationale, why are we not dropping bombs on England? They are alowing it to happen on their soil right?

Originally posted by chomerics

Oak,

I actually agree with most of your posts, although I do not think he should be assasinated. He instead should be monitered and infultrated. These are the guys you need to get to in order to win the battle of the GWOT.

You mentioned it yourself, let the CIA handle it.

I ask you this, seeing how you like Bush. . .why not invade the UK? I mean using the Bush rationale, why are we not dropping bombs on England? They are alowing it to happen on their soil right?

Come on, that's beyond absurd - there's a difference between governments and nations that (secretly) support these pieces if human garbage and those (like Canada) that are truly against them, but are unfortunately infected with a disease which leads to paralysis: contemporary liberalism. This reality makes it necessary for the US govt. to conduct covert assasinations (or renditions) of anyone that provides material support or acts in a leadership or representative capacity.

Originally posted by chomerics

Oak,

Your breaking your core values thing again Chom ;)... baiting people are yah?

Archived