Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can anyone predict Redskins Win/Loss Record?

Vman2k6

Originally posted by Nomadskin11

January 1 @ Eagles W - (Eagles take out starters, like fools. We absolutely crush them. See you in the playoffs, Birds!)

Record 10-6

Explain to me why the Eagles would be fools? If the team has already wrapped up the division title and/or homefield advantage then why should they waste players when they will be needed for the playoffs?

September 11 vs. Bears WIN

September 19 @ Cowboys LOSS

October 2 vs. Seahawks LOSS

October 9 @ Broncos LOSS

October 16 @ Chiefs LOSS

October 23 vs. 49ers WIN

October 30 @ Giants LOSS

November 6 vs. Eagles WIN

November 13 @ Buccaneers WIN

November 20 vs. Raiders LOSS

November 27 vs. Chargers LOSS

December 4 @ Rams LOSS

December 11 @ Cardinals WIN

December 18 vs. Cowboys WIN

December 24 vs. Giants WIN

January 1 @ Eagles LOSS

We struggle early, then level off a bit as we find consistency, but not enough to make waves. A dissapointing 7-9.

Explain to me why the Eagles would be fools? If the team has already wrapped up the division title and/or homefield advantage then why should they waste players when they will be needed for the playoffs?

Because you don't want to play Joe Gibbs in the playoffs. ;)

Originally posted by Vman2k6

I think it's pretty easy to throw a number for the Redskins record up, like 11-5 or 10-6. But can anyone actually predict which teams we will win and lose against?

We'll see.

September 11 vs. Bears W

September 19 @ Cowboys L

October 2 vs. Seahawks W

October 9 @ Broncos L

October 16 @ Chiefs L

October 23 vs. 49ers W

October 30 @ Giants L

November 6 vs. Eagles L

November 13 @ Buccaneers W

November 20 vs. Raiders W

November 27 vs. Chargers W

December 4 @ Rams L

December 11 @ Cardinals W

December 18 vs. Cowboys L

December 24 vs. Giants W

January 1 @ Eagles L

8-8

Here ya go...

September 11 vs. Bears W

September 19 @ Cowboys W

October 2 vs. Seahawks W

October 9 @ Broncos W

October 16 @ Chiefs L

October 23 vs. 49ers W

October 30 @ Giants W

November 6 vs. Eagles L

November 13 @ Buccaneers W

November 20 vs. Raiders L

November 27 vs. Chargers L

December 4 @ Rams W

December 11 @ Cardinals W

December 18 vs. Cowboys L

December 24 vs. Giants W

January 1 @ Eagles W

11-5

Originally posted by Canadian Hog

Because you don't want to play Joe Gibbs in the playoffs. ;)

Okay....let me put it this way for you. Joe Gibbs last lead a Redskins team to the playoffs in the 90's with a completely different bunch of guys. In a league where the motto appears to be "What have you done lately" there is no justification to show that Andy Reid would be nervous about playing a Joe Gibbs team. Coach Gibbs has yet to beat an Andy Reid team, so for you to base your argument on the hopes that long lost glory will perch its head again against a foe who he has yet to master is just plain retard.

Bottom line is that Reid coached teams have proven that they can beat up on Legends (Parcells) rookies (Mora, Smith) dopes (Tice, Haslett), has-beens (Sherman, Holmgren, Mariucci).....and since Gibbs teams have historically had trouble with Parcells teams, I don't think Big Red loses too much sleep at the thought of playing Mr. Nascar in a playoff game.

Okay....let me put it this way for you. Joe Gibbs last lead a Redskins team to the playoffs in the 90's with a completely different bunch of guys. In a league where the motto appears to be "What have you done lately" there is no justification to show that Andy Reid would be nervous about playing a Joe Gibbs team. Coach Gibbs has yet to beat an Andy Reid team, so for you to base your argument on the hopes that long lost glory will perch its head again against a foe who he has yet to master is just plain retard.

Bottom line is that Reid coached teams have proven that they can beat up on Legends (Parcells) rookies (Mora, Smith) dopes (Tice, Haslett), has-beens (Sherman, Holmgren, Mariucci).....and since Gibbs teams have historically had trouble with Parcells teams, I don't think Big Red loses too much sleep at the thought of playing Mr. Nascar in a playoff game.

Why does it not surprise me that you got offended and had to go and try to defend yourself and your team after all I was merely doing was having a little good hearted fun with my initial response? Did you not see the wink smiley at the end of my post, or was that too difficult for you to comprehend?

While I respect Coach Gibbs more than any person ever associated with the game of football, at the same time I'm not a fool. I recognize that there are many good coaches around this league, and that includes Mr. Andy Reid. I also understand that on any given day, anybody can beat Joe Gibbs. I don't need you to tell me that, nor do I need you going so low as to poke fun at my coach with your "Mr. Nascar" comments.

In the meantime, relax and don't take your frustration of having an empty trophey case out on me.

Peace.

I think our beloved Redskins will score more, defend as well, be penalized less, and leave alot of teams and sportswriters respecting them big-time by season's end. It's just that in our division to boldly call a 10-6 or 11-5 record is.... well.... drug-induced.

:bong:

P.S.- Stay out of family business, Number5!! :mad: ;)

Archived