Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can Australia do it for the 10th time?

arijitbarman

Hi friends, I am a cricket maniac and I am really excited about the forthcoming Test series between the host England and the visitors Australia. They will be seen in action in later half of July for the most prestigious The Ashes Trophy, 2005. England will be playing for glory and Australia will be playing to defend the trophy as they are doing it for the last 9 years. This time English players like Kevin Peterson, Harmison & Andrew Flintoff will be heavy for Australia. Last night I came across a very good site named http://cricket.123india.com from where I got the latest informations about The Ashes Series 2005.Looking towards the past, bowling department of the teams will be the playing factor. Now let’s see which side makes the race.

Happy birthday, Arijit. Or should I say, janam din mubarak.

England has a very strong side indeed this year, and Australia has already fallen to them in the one-day test and the 20/20. But the smart money is on Australia to retain the Ashes. (Although it's anyone's guess as to when England will actually bear to part with them.)

I too, am looking forward to what should be the most competitive Ashes series for 20 years. I think the series will be decided on wheter Australia will be able to field McGrath and Warne for all 5 tests. IF they do then I think Australia will wil the series 3-1. If either miss a couple of tests then England to win 2-1.

Archived