Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Cam on Total Access

MaddogCT

Vinny Cerrato was on Total Access last night. Here is what I remember:

Some talk about Sean Taylor, but not much. A little bit about Arrington. He is going to have to work very hard to get his knee ready for camp. Credits Gibbs for trying the shotgun formation this upcoming year. He says the defensive coaches are very happy with the performance of the defensive players so far. He also said Patrick Ramsey has looked great in practice and is walking around with confidence. He is acting like an NFL QB should. It's his team, and he has something to prove.

Total Access repeats today (Thursday June 23)from 7am to 12pm.

:logo:

Maddog,

We did well last year without him and Barrow.

I want both of them back, because they always have to account for Arrington when he is in there, and Barrow supposeably knows the defense. And that my friend is a very good combination.

Originally posted by MaddogCT

I took the Arrington news as more of "his knee needs to get in shape" as opposed to "the injury is lingering and needs to be watched" type of thing.

I took it as "He's not as far in his rehabilitation as we'd like, and him being ready for the beginning of camp is up in the air as of right now."

Originally posted by MaddogCT

I took the Arrington news as more of "his knee needs to get in shape" as opposed to "the injury is lingering and needs to be watched" type of thing.

yeah thats how i basically took it also, i mean to think that he hasn't been participating in OTA's and minicamp, would make you concider that he's not in shape... but he still has 5-6 weeks.

What he said was LaVar has been running well, and doesn't experience pain afterwards like he did before the last surgery. He simply needs time to get back in shape, to get his conditioning where it was. It didn't sound like bad news at all to me!!!

Originally posted by dem"U"boys26/36

yall see that clip on ST hitting #89 from the steelers

:notworthy almost pissed on my self watching that last night

someone please post that pic

that hit was nice. ya know i'm surprised they show taylor clips of taylor laying wood when they talk about him. usually when they talk about the redskins, they are usually getting scored on or turning the ball over.

Archived