Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quixstar?

Spaceman Spiff

who to start at wr?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. who to start at wr?

• david patten- go the homer way
    • braylon edwards- could be the best reciever sometime in the future, but maybe not now...
    • charles rogers- widereciever with plenty of potential... but gets injured like crazy
    • dont worry ghost, your soo cool, you dont have to worry, cus your sooooo cooooool, and who ever you pick will end up leading FF points...... --or-- i dont care ghost, get a ilfe

I think I just got approached by a guy who's trying to recruit me for Quixstar. I know it's a pyramid scheme.

I was wondering if anyones dealt with it or done it. The whole thing was sketchy. If someone can't tell you in the first minute what they do and how they make their money...probably not legit or legal...

I was aproached by a guy 6 years ago about this new "Internet Mall" venture. It was suppose to be the next big thing where I could buy top name product and sell top name products from my "Internet Mal" so after going to 3 or 4 meetings the truth finally came out. Quixstar is nothing more than Amway and there was a "Internet Mall" but all you sell to people is Amway products. After awhile you start to realize that the person who brought you in for the $150 keeps pimping you to by the tapes and dvd's of other people that are on top of the pyramid scheme giving speeches and lectures about how to bring other suckers into the scam. I got out of the bs and didn't even bother tryna get my money back. The only true way you can make money is by bringing people in and talking them into buying those tapes, dvd's and vhs of the lectures and not by the Amway products cause they really suck. When you get a chance check out www.scamway.com(if it still exist)it was started by a dude who was one of the top dogs in the business. He really breaks it down how deceitful the company truly is. It may not be up it was 6yrs ago but check it out

Archived