Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cars

Ford

I haven't seen a car thread in a long time, and since I just purchased a vehicle, I thought I'd start one. What's everyone's ride?

I'm 17 so it took me several years to save up for my car working several summers and many weekends at a stupid Lawn/Power Equipment sales/service/parts place, but I finally bought my ride. It's a 97 Maxima SE with 28k miles on ... 5 spd, sunroof, leather, cd player, bose system, cruise control, fog lights, heated seats, rear spoiler, the whole deal ... I've had it for 3 days and I friggin love it. For now I'm planning to put indiglo gauges on the inside, some diamond cut clear corner lights, and a cold air intake on it. After wrestling season (this winter) I will probably go back to work somewhere and buy the Stillen body kit which includes new front and back bumpers, and tight side skirts. Anyways .. here are a couple pics of the car .. sorry if they take a while to load.

backside.jpg

inside.jpg

Hey Ford ... that's almost MY car (which I friggin' love too!). I've got a '97 loaded up as well except that it's an automatic and the color is "Sunlit Sand" which is kind of a lightish gold. I've put the clear corners and replaced the taillights with the red/clear to get rid of the ugly orange in them. Big improvement. Check out:

www.custommaxima.com

Good choice, dude.

Nice car FordHQ...

when I was 17 I had a primered 1968 Pontiac Firebird with no A/C or head liner... talk about hot and it had thrush mufflers... talk about loud.

Heck I drive a 1995 Nissan P'up with almost 200,000 miles on it. Take care of the engine on that thing and it should last you a long time.

Peace

Outstanding car FordHQ. (Interesting, I own a 95 Ford Ranger. My first vehicle bought and paid for off the lot). Yeeesh. When I was 17 I was stuck driving a....cough cough....AMC.....cough cough....Pacer......cough cough...Mom's.....cough cough. :silly:

Damn fine way of using that saved money HQ. :thumbsup:

If you had said '96 maxima, I'd be having you arrested for car theft. :D

Although my dash doesn't have those hideous white circles.

When I was 17 my source of transportation was a Suzuki 550. When that thing was wound up you could hear it coming down the road miles away. It flew, too.

Well if you look at the first picture you can sort of make out my old ride --- my mom's old 1990 ford taurus station wagon with a dented in front from when my brother ran it into a tree. I call the maxima an improvement :D

Nice ride HQ. Man to have my ride from when I was 17. 67 Cougar XR7 GT. First year Merc made them. It had the Shelby HP289, and an FMX racing trans from the factory.

Ate Pony's three meals a day;)

Archived